Tuesday 29 November 2011

WHOOPS! FREAKIN DOGS!

What happens when you have two mad dogs running through the house... and they both try to jump out the dog door AT THE SAME TIME?


ABOVE:  they smashed the dog door!  And put a big crack in the glass!



ABOVE: running repairs until we can get a new dog door and a glazier to come and install a new pane of glass and the dog door.  *sigh*  


ABOVE:  The little shits lying in the sunny patch on Steve's bed... which  HE MADE yesterday morning!  WONDERS WILL NEVER CEASE!
Oh and why did I tidy his room the other day?  Cos I wanted to.  I know he can do it himself ... and should.  But sometimes I just like to see the room TIDY.  My version of tidy, not his!  lol


TODAY:  off to Hospice Shop.  Don't want to find any treasure today. Got to get the remaining Christmas Presents 'cos tomorrow....  is DECEMBER!  Far out, where did this year go????


ONWARD....


ANON:  you are right, sometimes I no doubt do take comments the 'wrong way'.  That is all I am going to say, as addressing each point in your comment might be taken as 'ATTACKING YOU'.  Thank you for your comment and saying you still think I am a lovely person.  Ohhh NO HOLD ON... there is ONE thing I do want to clear up.  The Cheese.   Steve loves it, and he pays for it.


It was very busy in the shop this morning, and even though I didn't want to find any treasure.... *sigh*.... I did.
 ABOVE:  a cute wee glass jelly mould, two cute wee glasses, an oil jug, a glass jug and three cute little trays... 


ABOVE: this really neat basket!  All of the above for only $10!  Not bad eh? 


OH CRANKY!      


I can't be sensitive.
I can't be defensive.
I can't express my opinion.
I can't be depressed.
Seriously, I can't even say how much our cheese cost?
I can't do anything it would appear. 


I am never going to express an opinion again, or  say how I'm feeling, or anything.  




YEAH RIGHT.... JUST JOKING!!!
If I wasn't ME on my blog this would be the most god damn boring blog ever.   OH HOLD ON, some Anon's have already said it is!  Well... WHATEVER~


I'm crabby now.  Off to eat freakin EXPENSIVE cheese.


It would appear that people expect to be able to   make whatever sort of comment  THEY want on my blog, but I cannot reply without being accused of being overly sensitive, or defensive, or attacking them, or taking it the wrong way?


Is that fair?  


Or... YOU feel you cannot comment on my blog without being taken the wrong way?  


I give up!  It's like no matter what I do or don't do... I'm in the wrong!


WHY THE HELL DO I BLOG?  WHY THE HELL DO YOU READ IT?


DAMN!  I just did what I always do.  Knee Jerk Reaction.
I really must stop doing this.  You all must be sick to death of it.
SORRY.


Hee Hee... quite proud of myself right now.  I just realised I didn't say a very bad word... like FUCK!   LOL.


End of Day:  interesting day.  Annoying at times.  But still.... better than boring eh?
nite nite

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger