Saturday 12 November 2011

THE MANY FACES OF EM.

Prepare yourself for an overload of Emily!...



ABOVE:  I tell ya, it was this big!....



ABOVE:  ya sure there was no rum in me milk?... 


ABOVE: yeah yeah... you are so funny... 


ABOVE: I'm not so sure about that Grandma...


ABOVE:  Hello... hello?  Just practising for when I get a phone...



ABOVE:  yep, that was hysterical!....



ABOVE:  I look down my nose at you, I do....



ABOVE:  Really?... well I ain't that sure...




ABOVE:  you look at me... I look at you!....


ABOVE:  Of course I have a tongue!...


ABOVE:  Granddad... you a bit silly...



ABOVE:  my GOD, what did ya put in me custard?...




ABOVE:  I am a cheeky imp really! ...



ABOVE:  another tall story.... Listen to ME....


ABOVE:  MEN!   *sigh*...



ABOVE:  trying to be interested... it's all a ruse...




ABOVE:  if I screw me face up like this he stops....  


DONE.
Today:  don't know yet... expecting Emily's Mum and brothers sometime in the morning... edit: we decided to go out for the whole day, so Amanda isn't coming till dinnertime now. 
Steve is staying home.


*** A BIT OF FUN:  guess which of the above photos is my FAVOURITE,  leave a comment telling me which one... and if you win I will send you a Gift Pack of my cards.  (if more than one person guess's correctly, I will do a draw of all correct guess's)

 *** PEPSI UPDATED *** PEPSI UPDATED *** PEPSI UPDATED ***


ONWARD...

We had planned on going to Thames for the day, but at the last minute we changed our minds...



ABOVE:  we ended up going on a tiki tour... up to Helensville, then on to Wellsford, down to Warkworth, out to Leigh (had lunch there), stopped for a play on the beach and in the park at Matheson Bay, then home again.
So we did a big circle!   On the map follow the blue line, that's where we went.

Stew is now mowing the lawns, Brylee and Griffin are outside playing and Emily is having a nap... all is good.

End of Day:  a really nice day... Amanda and her boys are here to pick up Emily. Stew and I are looking forward to an uninterrupted sleep tonight... yaaa.
nite nite.

EDIT:  I will tell you which is my favourite photo, and who won tomorrow midday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger