Tuesday 15 November 2011

PHOTOS ON TEE-SHIRTS

So, today I am going to give the 'photo on Tee-Shirt' a go.   I am sure I  have a couple of t-shirts already in the house that I can practise on....
If it works out right, I will pop out and buy some new ones to make Christmas gifts.
Quite exciting.  I hope I don't get too hooked on it.
I already do enough crafts/sewing ... I really don't need another passion!


Hmmmm... what else?  check costs for posting cards to Aussy...pop into the Hospice Shop to see how the renovation is going.... that could be fun!
Maybe the shop is open?  Sheesh, I might end up working today... hadn't thought of that.
So... we will see.


Because I really dislike having NO photos on me blog.... I give you these two :

ABOVE:  Stew would NEVER have to do this to me.  I'm not a 'yakkity yak' passenger... not at all!  


ABOVE:  Stable type doors.  I think they rock.  I would LOVE some in my house.  Even my Front Door would be awesome like that!   Imagine having the doors 'open' but know that the dogs/crawling baby could not get out!  AWESOME.  I can not find ANYWHERE that makes doors like that.  *sniff*


ONWARD...


ABOVE:  SERIOUSLY!!!!... I went out for ONE tee-shirt, and spent $203.   I came home after that!  lol


Obviously I've been busy!  Did a t-shirt or two... it took longer than I thought it would.  But it was kinda fun.  I'll show you tomorrow how they look.


Dinner was roast pork and veges, very nice.
We all love roast pork.  


End of Day:  well a good, productive day. Glad it's almost over though.  I'm tired... got a bit of an headache too.  Can't seem to shift it... it comes and goes with the hot flushes.  It gets worse obviously during a hot flush.  So over this freakin' menopause.  Fingers crossed it is going to be over soon.  5 years and counting...
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger