Wednesday 16 November 2011

WELL, I FOUND OUT SOMETHING NEW YESTERDAY

In fact, I found out a few things:

1.   I can do it!  'It' being put a photo on a T-Shirt.

2.  My iron is not a hottie.  In the instructions it said it could take up to 2 minutes for the transfer to take effect.   As my iron did not heat up enough on 'Cotton'... it took me 20 freakin' minutes to get the first one to take.

So I had to up the heat to 'Linen' to get it to work.  And it still took freakin' ages.

3.  I realise that I LOVE LOVE LOVE this technique!  Oh hell... can you IMAGINE how many T-Shirts I am going to 'personalise' now?

hee heeeee.

Anyway..... I digress, you MUST be dying for photos!


ABOVE:  I'm sitting there thinking "shit shit shit, I hope I put the paper in the right way..."


ABOVE:  "SO ... OK, it's printing the photo at least"...


ABOVE:   "Looking good"...


ABOVE:  It Worked! Two shirts DONE!   I'm so thrilled with them.   


ABOVE:  Someone suggested I get this photo enlarged and made into a print for picture on the wall....  but this is even better!   I have someone in mind for this shirt... she's a right pain in the butt... I'm sure she will love it.

TODAY:  Take Griffin to his Speld lesson... post some parcels while I'm out...

FELICITY:  that would be awesome.  Just give me some idea of dates ... where you staying etc. Can't wait to see the 'new you'!


ONWARD...


Back from Pukekohe... all good there.  Quickly have to tidy up the house, me Mother and Ron are due back here sometime this afternoon.. and I ain't done any housework yet today!
Eeeeek.  AND I have to put me computer back in me wardrobe..... rush, rush, rush...


OMG!  I have not had a chance to get on my computer since lunchtime!  They arrived and I've been running around after them ever since.


My Aunt and Uncle up the road came for dinner too... so I've been cooking up a storm ... everyone is fed now and happy.  I'm roasting!  Mum and Ron are freezing!  So all the doors and windows are closed and I'm just about melting!


Add to that I am now sitting in my wardrobe typing this!  They leave very early tomorrow.  Thank goodness.


I'll be back later to sign off... if I'm too long they will wonder where I am!
I tried to check my emails before dinner and my Mother got really CROSS with me!  *sigh*


End of Day:  nearly 10pm and the Olds have finally gone to bed.  Stew has to get up at 4am to take them out to the airport.  Poor bugger.  He's going on to work from there... so a VERY long day ahead for him tomorrow.
nite nite.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger