Monday 7 November 2011

CARD MAKING. FULL STOP. END OF STORY.

You might as well bugger off.

I'm making cards all day.  And that is all!

So... ya might as well go read a more interesting blog today.

I'll chuck a few photos on for now, so it isn't quite so boring:


ABOVE:  Teddy... can't get any cuter.


ABOVE:  Emily playing peek a boo with Griffin.


ABOVE:  two watching TV, and one ignoring me.


ABOVE:  Emily asleep in the porta-cot.

 ABOVE:  Lacy and her new cat.


ABOVE: Hayley feeding her baby sister Sienna.


ABOVE:  Russell's newest tattoo:  Sienna.  Looks like it hurt!  

Right... off to do some cards.... might even have a few to show ya later.

ONWARD...

I came to the conclusion I simply did not have the right stuff to embellish the cards with (Xmas Themed) so went out and bought a few bits 'n' bobs... and finally the cards are starting to flow...

ABOVE:  opinions?...

Happy to say I got heaps done with the cards today!  The creative juices really started to flow... thank goodness!

End of Day:  going to bed really happy.  I've loved making cards today.  Being creative is something I love to be... arty fatry tart....that's me!
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger