Wednesday 23 November 2011

YESTERDAYS TREASURE...

Here's what I got yesterday at the Hospice shop....

ABOVE:  a dress and top for Brylee...



ABOVE:  solid plastic drawers.... perfect for me craft/sewing area...

ABOVE:  a rather nice necklace... not sure if I'll keep it or give it to someone yet.


TODAY:  Griffin to his Speld lesson....  then home to do some freaking housework I suppose.  Thrilling day ahead ...
ONWARD...


Today, instead of going into Pukekohe... thus avoiding any tempting cafe's and the like, I sat in the car and read a book.  I had thought about going for a walk, but the weather has been dreadful this morning.   It's fine now ... typical.


I'm reading a really good book: Blind Faith by CJ Lyons.  I am really loving it... lots of twists and turns.... trying to see how they all come together at the end.  I should now be doing some housework...but probably won't get much done today... just not in the mood for housework!


Hell who is?


Another quiet afternoon.  Finished me book.. it was a really good read.
Time to think about getting dinner... oh yaaa.


End of Day:  Stew and I did the grocery shopping this evening.  Spent about $250 LESS than normal!  Score.  I've left Stew to put it all away.. mean I know.   LYNDA:  just didn't need as much this time as we had done a HUGE shop last time.
nite nite

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger