Thursday 10 November 2011

CARDS, HOUSEWORK, AND A BABY

Card making top of the list today.

Some housework.... can't get away from it sadly.

Baby:  Emily is getting dropped off tonight for the weekend... so better get the porta cot ready again!

Also going to get on the net and try and find somewhere Stew and I can go for a weekend away in early December... just the two of us!  Even if we just stay in bed half the time, we really want a break! 
Someone suggested it recently and I have been thinking of it ever since.  It sure would  be nice.

ABOVE:  was thinking of trying this, but my question is:  How does the pasta cook INSIDE the sausage?  Or does it stay hard and uncooked?  Hmmmmm.... might still try it.  Maybe tonight.  
Anyone done it?

OH!  it's 11/11/11.... anyone doing anything SPECIAL today? 

SHIT, SHIT, SHIT... mad rush ... 8.05am and I suddenly remember both dogs have to be in Pukekohe for grooming at 9.00am!  Got them there just in time.. phew! 
As I can't pick them up again until 1.30 I came home to carry on with the cards etc.

ONWARD...

ABOVE:  last two hours work.... getting there!
Almost time to pick up the dawgs.... I love seeing them freshly groomed!  


ABOVE:  two short-haired, tired dogs.  Apparently Coco was a real mess... I'm not surprised!  She REFUSES to keep still so I can get knots out as they form... it drives me batty.

They go back just before Christmas for their summer groom.... I'm taking them more often now... no more HUGE knotty messes this way.

Right.  I have stopped making cards for now.  I am totally knackered.  I never used to understand how you could get tired while sitting down... now I do!  It's hard work concentrating on card making.... those teeny tiny dots do me eyes in! 

Expecting me menfolk home in the next couple of hours, then Amanda, Andrew and Emily too.  I think we shall have takeaways for dinner tonight... I don't feel like cooking.  It is getting hot here now... and the sun just beams into the kitchen this time of the day.  I have to close the curtains just too keep the rooms from becoming like ovens.

I quite like winter now.  lol

TRACY:  yes they are!  It is exhausting at the groomers... so many other dogs to yap at... being groomed, bathed, blow dried.... such a life!  They will be more energetic after a 6 hour nap!  lol

Upon closer inspection of the dogs... I am SURE a different groomer did them today.  There are long and short bits in places, and I can see lines where the clippers have been... and Coco's face is not so good.  Must ask next time for my 'favourite' groomer to do them.  She does an AMAZING JOB.
And you want a good job when you are paying $65 per dog!

End of Day:  yes, I know it's still early... but once I sit down I intend to totally relax and just chill out.  A, A & E due to arrive any time now too. 
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger