Monday 14 November 2011

THE JOYS OF BEING ABLE TO CRAWL..

Emily found out that you could get into trouble once you start crawling:

 


ABOVE:  I wonder what she thought was behind the sofa?   dust balls....  shush, don't tell anyone!



ABOVE:   we didn't have to go looking for her, she started crying and bellowing... cos she got stuck... she couldn't go forward or backwards... lol.



ABOVE:  saved by Granddad!  She will probably do it again too.
TODAY: Out to do some shopping, pay a bill or two... buy some Christmas presents... only got to buy for Brylee and Griffin, Steve and Stew now.  Yaaaa.  First time in YEARS I am on top of it ... no last minute rush for me. I am really happy about that.  I usually hate Christmas and all the wrapping. 


ONWARD...


Living in Auckland can be bad for your health.  I had an attack of 'Road Rage' today... I was swearing like a trooper ... some people just should not be on the road!  I'm sure my blood pressure rose significantly  while I was following a van doing 35 km/hr in a 70 km/hr area.... I had NO opportunity to overtake and this git was slowing down reading house numbers FOR AGES!  I just wanted to get a big hammer and hit him!  Grrrrrr.


Right , rant over...  I went out specifically for an organiser box for all the Christmas do da's...



ABOVE:  see?  My work desk is in a right mess... and I hate mess....


ABOVE:  so there is the organiser box... and a few other bits 'n' bobs.... See those long wooden panels?  They are to replace the dining table extension I am presently using at my work desk.
I went to Bunnings for them... and they were darn heavy to carry too... did any of the blokes who work there offer to help?  Nah.  Useless gits.
I did a bit of a grumble at two of them as I passed them in the store... 


Clearly I should have stayed home today.
I just ended up getting like... really grumpy by the time I got home.




ABOVE:  *squeals*.... I'm dying to try this!   I have someone in mind who is going to get a T-shirt with a photo on.  I haven't done this before, so I hope I can do it right.  That paper is darned expensive!  
ABOVE:  two reasons to be happy.  I got it all tidied up, and  I have finished the Aussy order... and can post it in the next couple of days.  Yaaaa.


WOMBAT:  ha ha ha!  I bet the little tartlet was too!  No magazines behind the couch ... what a shame.


End of Day:  well I've had a really nice day today... got lots done... dinner was lovely... enjoyed finally getting to sit down and do NOTHING for the remainder of the evening.
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger