Monday 21 November 2011

MISERY LIKES COMPANY

Every night, when Stew sits down ... both dogs sit with him.  Never me.  I get the impression Stew quite likes that.  I feel really left out... NOT.
What he doesn't see is me and the dogs during the day.  Wherever I am, they are too.  If not sitting on me, certainly WITH me.

ABOVE:  See Darling?  They do love me too... lol.
DEBBIE: you asked me yesterday what sort of dogs they were?  They are half Bichon and half Shih Tzu....  Coco's hair is more like a Shih Tzu and Teddy's is more like a Bichon.   Teddy is a 'fixed' boy and Coco is the girl.  


Last night I had a go at getting the join right on bindings.... I watched several videos and read some tutorials... I was surprised at how many different ways people do it!  Anyway, I chose one that looked like it made sense (to me anyway) and gave it a go:


ABOVE:  I just used some calico for practise on some 'testing' fabric ... it worked! 
TODAY:  I'm going out to buy some binding or fabric to make some.  Then I shall come home and sew it on.
THAT. IS. ALL.   (for now)


Buying enough ready made binding to do all 9 Placemats was going to cost a lot of money, so I went hunting for plain black homespun cotton.  do you think I could find it ANYWHERE?  I went to two Spotlight stores with no luck. 


So now I have to either wait until I can get some... or use another fabric to bind them with.
ABOVE:  I have enough of the 'grape' fabric to do the job, BUT.... I am not sure it would look 'right'?  And that fabric is gorgeous, almost too pretty to chop up for binding.   What do you think?


ABOVE:  while I was over Mr Wellington way at Spotlight, I popped into Sylvia Park to get some more Tee-shirts... and the new SUPER CENTRE across the road is sooooo close to being ready to open.  I can't wait.  It means whenever we go to  Sylvia Park I can pop into Spotlight too!   Yaaaa.
( oh and I love the colour job they have given it! )


RENEE:  thanks for that chick.   As I don't have your email address it would be hard for me to 'flick you an email' .... lol!


End of Day:  I am dragging myself out of this funk I've been in.  I know EXACTLY what the problem is... and I know how to rectify it.
It's the same old story:  I eat shit, I gain weight, I hate myself, so I eat more shit to feel better, then I gain even more weight,  then I hate myself......  so.... I went back to Weight Watchers tonight.   I faced the scales, I accepted a gain... and I will pull me big girl panties up and face the fact that I am my own WORSE ENEMY.
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger