Thursday 17 November 2011

GRUMPY USED TO BE MY DAD'S NICKNAME (BEHIND HIS BACK!)

But since he died, I do believe my MOTHER has adopted the name.  She sure has the grumpy attitude:


ABOVE:  My Mother (in the white top)... with her grumpy face on.  I saw it a lot.  She was tired, they tried to fit too much in while over here from  Australia... so she was really grumpy.  Lovely, when you only see her once or twice a year.

ABOVE: the 4 olds around the table last night.  I fed them mince/bacon/tomatoe stew with veges.  Nothing flash as I didn't even know they would be here for dinner last night.  


Today:  well now they have gone I can relax again... do some sewing today I hope.  And post a small gift pack of cards to Tracy.....


OH!  It is GRIFFIN'S 10th Birthday today too!  Only a couple of presents for him today as I am giving him a gift voucher for PSP games.  He is going to be thrilled to bits with it too ($100 to spend).... he's been saving up all his pocket money too... so he will have a ball in the shop later on after school today.


ONWARD...



ABOVE:  7am this morning... out in the street checking out the remote control car...




ABOVE:   getting Birthday Wishes from his Dad... Stew was up at 4.30am to take the old's out to the airport, so he just went on to work from there.  Hopefully he will finish early and come home with Birthday Cake!


LYNDA: why thanks for that.  *smiles*


ABOVE:  9 Placemats all pinned and ready to quilt.  As I am hopeless at free motion still... I will just do a wiggly line up and down... it's what I seem to always end up doing!


End of Day:  we had dinner at Sylvia Park for Griffin's Birthday.  Nice, I didn't have to cook.
Now the boy is going to play with his remote control car AND the remote control Helicopter Steve just bought him too.  Spoilt little bugger.
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger