Tuesday 1 November 2011

NO WEIGHT WATCHERS LAST NIGHT

I didn't forget.  I just couldn't be bothered going out in the rain!  It was crap weather last night and I was in a bit of a mood.

I bought a chicken/vegetable filo wrap for lunch yesterday and was really looking forward to having it.

When I got home and cut into it... I found 20% was chicken and the rest was bloody pumpkin!   I can't eat pumpkin.  It makes me vomit.   So I was not impressed.  Hopefully I find something nice for lunch today.

TODAY:  off to Hospice Shop, hopefully I will find some sort of treasure! 

ABOVE:  it's organised chaos in my 'sewing room' right now!
When I get home from the Hospice Shop I will work on the Christmas Cards until the kids get home.   Brylee has her 11 year old immunisations this afternoon too.... she ain't gunna like that!  
I hate injections too.... poor kid.

ONWARD...

We are having a clear out sale at the Hospice Shop... closing the doors on friday so the shop can be renovated.  It's going to be all new.  That is going to be so nice cos right now it's rather shabby.
I only got a few items of clothing today as we were so busy!  I was on my feet the entire morning serving customers.... sure made the hours go fast.

Home now and got my feet up for a little while, they are throbbing!

Brylee's injection went really well. She didn't cry, flinch or pass out.  Excellent.
We had to sit and wait 20 minutes to make sure she didn't have a reaction, then we came home. It's late in the afternoon and I simply feel knackered!
I've done no housework, and we need groceries desperately too.   Might just have to ring his nibs (Stew) and get him to go across to the supermarket for a few supplies before he comes home.

End of Day:  well... another 'normal' day here in the 'H' household.  I'm actually quite happy about that.
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger