Sunday 23 December 2012

TATTOO AND BABY DANTE

I have decided on getting a second tattoo... of an anchor with flowers?  Not sure about the flowers yet... but if I do get flowers, they will be blue!
I love the shape and shading of this anchor tat... but not the flowers.  So, might tinker around with it for a little while and see what I can come up with.

ABOVE:  I love this blue rose.  Can you even get blue roses???  OMG, if you could I would have a few for sure!  And I don't even LIKE roses that much!

ABOVE:  I wonder if he's dreaming? 

 ABOVE: this is how Dante sleeps. ... adorable.

 ABOVE:  Griffin got his first cuddle yesterday of our newest baby. 

PUNCH DRUNK... too cute.
I gave Teddy a shave last night, I am not his most favourite person right now...
 ABOVE: it took me over an hour, but I am sure, while I have not done a good job like the groomers, he's going to be more comfy over summer without his sheep thick coat.
 
ABOVE:  our Mantlepiece is running out of room for stockings!

ABOVE:  I am loving our Christmas Corner.
 It's Christmas Eve!   We have still not done the grocery shopping... or made firm plans for Christmas dinner... how slack is that!
The thing is... I have no intention of getting all stressed out and tired cooking a huge dinner... we will just go with the flow!  Cooked chooks, ham, some salads and a few desserts.  Easy peasy.
 And a wine or two... sounds good to me.
 ONWARD...
Stew and I finally got the grocery shopping done... and WOW!  The supermarket was NOT cram packed with people... and we could get everything we wanted too.
I was a bit worried that the shelves would be empty.
We did our usual "Guess How Much"... Stew guessed $740 and I guessed $800.
The total was $799.43!  I win!!!  $0.57 cents off the EXACT total.  Shit I'm good.  lol
Now it's all put away... and the sweat is dripping off me!  So humid today!
Tonight I will make the Amrosia dessert, whip all the cream for the Pavlova, chop up fresh pineapple (OMG YUM), put the salads together ... so just prepare as much as I can ahead of time.
I got a BIT crabby while loading the freezer, the broom is kept down the side of the fridge/freezer, and it kept falling out so I grabbed it and turned around to take it to the laundry... and the blasted thing was sideways in the doorway and I got abruptly stopped in me tracks, so I stamped my foot and screamed!  Dante didn't even wake up!  The bloody broom got thrown into the laundry... the dogs had to scarper!
Frustrated... MUCH!
 ABOVE:  most people have a beer and chips on their BBQ table.  Not us.  We have naked infants.   Dante catching some sunshine for his jaundice.
ABOVE:  Baby feet.  You can still see the nicks on his heels where he had the PKU tests done. 
Lacy and Keera have come over so they are here first thing in the morning for Presents time.
Uncanny how Stew is wearing just the right shirt to match his littlest granddaughter AGAIN...

ABOVE: I tied her hair up... and look! You can see her first two teeth clearly now.
ABOVE:  Yep, seconds after this photo... Bodhi threw up all down his front, all over Stew's arm and onto the chair.  Ahhhh.... gotta love babies!
End of Day:  well it's been a long day... but productive.  And hot.  Sticky, ikky hot.  The babies are feeling it... so is Grandma.
nite nite

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger