Monday 31 December 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR


So last night we all got a bit 'happy'... I was given some Jagermeifter... it was mixed with RED BULL... but it was yuk that way, so I had a bit straight.... much better.

But... sadly for the family, I did not get drunk.  I don't like getting drunk, so I didn't.

Then the boys reckoned our wee Keera looks like Chucky...

 
 


ABOVE:  well.... I can't see it!

Bet ya didn't expect to see THAT on me blog!

 ABOVE: me giving Dante his bath last night.  He wasn't impressed with me.

 ABOVE: Bex's brother Chris holding Dante, her other brother Matt didn't want to, in case he 'broke it'! 

 
ABOVE:  Steve and Dante in their singlets.

ABOVE: Sienna giving Dante a love...

ABOVE: we are lucky to live in a quiet street... but I have told them they have to go down to the school next time they are throwing balls etc to each other... don't want the neighbours to get crabby with us!

TODAY :  up in the air.  Not sure what is happening yet...
Back later.

*** PEPSI UPDATED *** PEPSI UPDATED *** PEPSI UPDATED ***

This morning has not gone how we expected, not at all.  Russ has fallen ill and has been taken to hospital.  All going well he should be recovered enough to come home by this afternoon.  Bit worried.

Went up to the hospital to get Russ and Tess, but on the way home he felt ill again, so we did a 'U' turn and took him back.   They are staying for more tests.

Came home to help out with the babies/kids etc... and await another text from them when they are ready to come home again.

Steve just offered me some 'Iced Tea' in a bottle... and I told him there was no way I would like it!  But he insisted ... so I took a mouthful.  OMFG... I almost vomited on the spot!  Who the hell drinks that shit???

Russ is on his way home from the hospital... hopefully with some answers to this morning's episode.

A bit of the puzzle today.  Too much Carbon Dioxide is in his blood.  Something else to get checked out when he gets home.

Because Russell is a New Zealand Citizen, his visit to the hospital is free.  His travel to the hospital via St John Ambulance will be free too,  as Stew and I have been members of St John for about 25 years and our membership covers all family members in our home.  And Russell is a family member.

So they should not get a bill at all.

End of Day:  well Russell is feeling the after effects of having several mini seizures this morning... the next couple of days will be spent quietly coming right again.
Quite a different day than what I was expecting, that's for sure. 
I'm glad in some ways though, cos it gave us a chance to 'mend' some things.
nite nite


Very happy too... I managed to get around and visit most of the bloggers I read, and wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR.
If I missed you... hell! Let me know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger