Sunday 2 December 2012

MY NEW HOUSEKEEPER... AND OTHER STUFF

I can't remember who to thank... but whoever she was, she suggested I get Lacy to do some housework for me in return for all the running around I do for her.

What a brilliant idea.  As I will be taking Keera to and from the access visits with her Father, I decided that instead of her giving me petrol money, I would ask her to do housework instead.

As she LOVED the idea.  She starts today. 

ABOVE:  me housekeeper!  Wonder if she will be smiling after a few Monday's of doing my housework!  lol

Today I will get her to help sort out Brylee's room, the vacuming and hopefully clean the kitchen/family room floors.  And dust.  OMG I detest dust.  Why can't people just keep their skin on?  Did you know that a lot of house dust is shed human skin?  Yeah well it is.  Gross.

While Lacy is slaving away I might just do my 'normal' housework... and sew some cot sheets for the 2 porta-cots that will be in use TOMORROW night.
OMG ... Russ, Tess and the kids will be here tomorrow afternoon!!!   I am so excited about seeing them all.

ONWARD...

Well.. me housekeeper is doing an  awesome job!  My kitchen cupboards and appliances have had a thorough clean... and the Housekeeper found where some 'wild life' was living!!!
Cockroaches... in the crack between the benchtop and the oven... 5 cockroaches!!!  DEAD NOW.
House is getting vacummed now... yaaa!

I've done all me usual housework... washing and the like.  I've also wasted a whole heap of time looking for a particular photo album... it must be up in the attic cos damned if I can find it! 

Almost time to tell Lacy to stop and we can relax and have some lunch.

I decided to drive down the road and get a filled roll for us girls for lunch.
500 metres down the road... 2 Ambulances are parked on the side of the road, lights flashing... and there's a whole bunch of people working on someone on the ground.  Clearly doing CPR... I felt ill. 

Forgot about food and went back home.   As I had seen my neighbour's work vehicle parked on the grass beside the ambulances I was hoping it wasn't him!... Lacy decided to go over and check what was going on, and see if it was my neighbour? OMG I hoped it wasn't my neighbour.

It wasn't.  It was a lady at the bus stop.
She died at the bus stop.
How awful for her and her family.
To just go like that.
Made me feel very sad.
And realise how precious but fragile life is.

HEY ARSEHOLE in Porirua, Wellington... you might as well STOP leaving hateful comments, because I will NEVER EVER publish them!

AND GUESS WHAT?  I KNOW when you visit my blog... yep, every single time !    See... you have been on my blog lots of times... and you earnt the name 'ARSEHOLE' quite some time ago.  I never forget an ARSEHOLE like you.  If you persist in leaving hateful comments, I will contact Telecom, give them your ISP number and they can deal with you.  JUST. BECAUSE. I. CAN.

TO CLARIFY: I do not use the StatCounter to check on people very often, usually only when a nasty comment comes in.  I have too much going on to be bothered!

End of Day:  a good day in relation to getting ready for our visitors tomorrow.  Not so good in relation to passing a woman dying on the street.  These things happen ... but it's still unsettling when it's so close to home.
nite nite

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger