Friday 7 December 2012

PARCELS, THEY JUST KEEP FLOWING IN!

Christmas is a lovely time of year... you get parcels in the post sometimes!

For me... I've had parcels arrive for over two weeks already, and most of them were not even Christmas parcels! 

Yesterday was no exception:

ABOVE:  two of them are from my Mum for all of her Great-grandkids... and the other is from a Blogger who dropped of the radar a while ago, I miss her posts very much.  LINDA I miss you, thank you for sending me a parcel...

She even gave me INSTRUCTIONS!!!  Very cute.  I won't open it... I promise.

Phantom is leaving today on his trip down to Taupo to meet up with his new family.  Stew and Griffin are going, while the rest of us stay home and hopefully do very little besides look after Sienna and Bodhi, and make sure Bex gets plenty of rest.  She has a big few days ahead of her.

*** PEPSI UPDATED *** PEPSI UPDATED *** PEPSI UPDATED ***

Our wee man Bodhi woke at midnight, then again at 5am and again at 7am.  Three bottles down and now it's almost time for 'breakfast' for him. 
Once I've got him sorted I am sure Miss Sienna will wake for her breakfast too.

We forgot to put Coco in the laundry when Stew and Griffin left with the puppy.
VERY BAD MOVE.
Griffin had to come back for something they had forgotten, and she managed to get out the front door when I opened it.  And OMG did she ever do a runner!
She was up the road and GONE... so fast!
Panic mode.
Griffin running up the road.
Stew driving up the road.
Steve running up the road.

She had got a fair distance before Stew caught up with her in the car!  When Stew saw her he just calmly called her and she came to him.
Grrrrrr! 

She is now in 'time out' in the laundry, and she can darn well stay there for a while too.

Today has been a bit of a blur.  I felt like a zombie this morning.... but a midday nap helped with that.

Lacy, Keera, Kelly and Rena have stopped in for a visit this afternoon. 

Stew and Griffin got home from Taupo... all went well with passing Phantom over to his family.

*** PEPSI UPDATED *** PEPSI UPDATED *** PEPSI UPDATED***

Russ and Tess have had an upsetting day... wish they would just come back here and relax for a day or two.

ABOVE:  Phantom after his bath last night... I've got more photos I wanted to put on today, but Blogger is being an arse again.

Stew made dinner tonight... poor bugger has driven to Taupo and back today, and then he cooked dinner!  What a man.  Must be why I loves him.  *smiles*

Steve... is an arse... but I love him to the moon and back... and Bex.

Yaaa... I was finally able to get the other photos on late tonight.

 ABOVE:  Phantom wet from his bath on Friday night...

ABOVE:  Phantom's family are about to find out that he likes nibbling feet...

 ABOVE:  I was rather impressed that Bex could hold her legs up like that, being 36 weeks pregnant!  Phantom was not going to be deterred though...

ABOVE:  if he couldn't get the feet, pj bottoms would do!  lol... he ripped them too.  Little bugger... we are going to miss his cheeky antics, and the cuddles and sloppy kisses.

Notice Steve had already put his feet up!

End of day:  everyone is very tired ... so it's off to bed.  A busy day awaits us tomorrow.
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger