Thursday 20 December 2012

FINALLY, WE HAVE THE TREE UP!

Thanks to Lacy, our tree got put up yesterday...

 ABOVE:  self explanatory really!

 ABOVE:  Beautiful little Bodhi...feeling the heat a bit... he's going to REALLY feel it when he goes home to Kambalda, where the summer temps get up to 40 degrees Celcius PLUS!

ABOVE: well... he is SO kissable!

 ABOVE:  both Keera and Bodhi thought the tree was 'interesting'... but not tasty.  *smiles*

ABOVE:  Miss Sienna ... just up from her midday nap... and all she could say, over and over again was "WOW"... so cute.

I looked in Stew's bedside drawer for an elbow brace thingee for me sore arm... and came across a bag full of little gnomes... so .... hmmm...


ABOVE:  they found a place on the mantle piece.  Don't they look so darn cute, along with a few other bits 'n' bobs.

Russ and Tess have spoilt me rotten since they arrrived, yesterday was no exception, they came home with a really big fan that I had my eye on...

ABOVE: cool fan... literally blasts the room from one end to the other!  Fan-bloody-tastic!

Here's some cute photos taken last night:

 ABOVE:  cuddles with Granddad....

ABOVE: and of course with Grandma too.

 ABOVE: our stunning little Bodhi... such a happy wee bubba.

ABOVE:  I couldn't resist posting this one!  lol

Today I must get down into the garage and do a list of things I still need to get for Christmas!  There's heaps of 'gaps'... and not much time left to get it all done.

ONWARD...

ABOVE: Tess getting her first cuddle with Dante... Russell was like "Oi, not fair"  and rushed off to the bathroom to clean his hands so he could get a cuddle too!

ABOVE:  I never would have thought Russell would go clucky over babies!  But wow, he loves them!  *smiles*

ABOVE:  Miss Sienna getting a look at Dante... she was so gentle!  She adores babies too... such a little ♥love♥.

Tis a very hot day today, so while the sun is at it's hottest, the babies are sleeping and the big kids and adults are going to watch a movie.  House should be nice and quiet for a while.

YEAH RIGHT!  Quiet?   Ha ha... I must be dreaming.

I was holding Bodhi and wanted to put him down and make a bottle.... and I spotted this little basket, so... ummm ...



ABOVE: I  kinda plopped him in it.   Works for me!

End of Day:  Just watched the final of The X Factor... thrilled to bits with who won... but won't name the winner in case some of me readers haven't seen the final yet.
Spent a lovely evening chilling... Tess made dinner again, tonight we were given a Mild Chicken Curry, it was damn nice.
nite nite

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger