Wednesday 5 December 2012

PHANTOM... AND BABIES

Right... today I give you some photos of Phantom and babies....



ABOVE x's THREE:  Little Phantom after playing with us last night.  He's such a funny, playful little boy.

 ABOVE:  Russ and Bodhi.

 ABOVE:  Sienna just out of bed... with wild bed hair!

 ABOVE:  lol.... Sienna got her dummy stolen!  She wasn't impressed.

ABOVE:  Uncle Steve and Bodhi getting better aquainted.

 ABOVE:  isn't this wee boy just utterly gorgeous!

ABOVE:  I'm NOT biased... but seriously cute baby boy... my grandson Bodhi.

ABOVE:  Sienna loves her wee brother, she pats him on the back and gives him loves.
 
 ABOVE: another cute one of Steve and Bodhi.

ABOVE:  love these two little bubs. 
 
I sent some of my cards to a lovely girl in Aussy... I think she won them in a Giveaway?  Sheesh ... I can't remember.... but anyway... she sent me this photo last night:
 
ABOVE:  She has framed them and has them on display!  Thank You Glenys... I am rather chuffed to think they are nice enough to frame!
 
TODAY?  Dunno ... will just leave it up to how we feel. 
 
ONWARD...
 
TODAYS POST ENDS EARLY.  We have had some VERY, VERY BAD NEWS. 
All of our babies are fine, those born and soon to be born.
 
Just in: AUCKLAND is in the middle of a massive storm... in an area a distance from us there has been a Tornado, it has killed 3 and injured at least 7 more. 
We just got TORRENTIAL rain... it was amazing how violent it was.
Just so tragic to think some families will be going through a dreadful time right now.
 
Everyone in our home is safe. 
 
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger