Monday 3 December 2012

FINALLY! WE GET TO MEET MORE FAMILY

Well... it's taken a long time, but today is here.
Today Russ, Tess and the kids arrive for an extended visit.
I am going to find it hard to not just want to grab me grandkids and smother them in kisses.
BUT... I am a stranger to them, so it might be more prudent to hold back a little... and bribe them with lollies!  lol
Not that wee Bodhi will be eating lollies yet... dammit.

Before they arrive... I want to re-make beds that are for them... put up the porta-cots, and sort out dinner.

They arrive in the country mid afternoon... I can't wait!!! 

OMG I hope Sienna doesn't cry at us, or Bodhi!
Haylea I'm not worried about at all... she's 8 afterall.... I am expecting her to get on with Brylee and Griffin just fine.

I'm having a few problems with my Camera... but I don't want to take it in for a service as I NEED IT over the next few weeks.  Can you imagine ME without a camera with family visiting/Christmas/New Baby Due???  HELL NO!  I will just have to be a bit more careful with the settings in the meantime.

 ABOVE: Stew and the dogs... Phantom will not be with us in just a few more days, *sniff*... can you tell my photos are not nice and 'crisp'?


ABOVE:  Teddy is rather SPOILT ... but rather cute too.  His ear infection is already so much better.  And YES... I do know what to do with him ... we had medication for him, prescribed by the Vet, and I gave it to him AFTER talking to our Vet the other day. 

ABOVE:  Bex made this card yesterday... it's for her Nana at Christmas.  Just saying... Bex is a smart tart.... she just had a laugh at me for asking her if the card was for Christmas!  WELL... it MIGHT have been for her Nana's Birthday!  How was I to know... Pffffft.

Ok... time to go and get busy so the day goes faster...

ONWARD...

WHOOPS... I've been busy! went out with Bex and got me camera card copied off onto DVD so I can use it!  It was full... 2145 photos! Almost at capacity.

Lunch.  Lacy and Keera here.
Feilding calls from Russell... he is getting me my favourite perfum at Duty Free!  SCORE!

Now ... just waiting for them to call ... I may have to go out and 'guide' them here from wherever they are getting their rental car from.

Bex baked muffins.  I ate ONE.  So nice!
Lacy cleaned out the fridge, ewwww she found some rotten mince!  GROSS.  And whoops!

Nervous.  Hope the babies don't scream at me! 
It feels like it's going to rain.
Is it Friday? ... NO ... just feels like it for some strange reason.
Wish my phone would ring... I want to be DOING something... like meeting them at the car rental place....  HURRY UP!!!

THEY ARRIVED!!!  Baby had a stinky bum, so Lacy got nominated to do the change:

ABOVE:  ha ha!  NOT what she is used to... another baby's nappy is always a bit ikkkk!  *smiles*
 


 ABOVE:  isn't Bodhi GORGEOUS!!!! Stinky bum and all!

ABOVE:  Her face say's it all!  So funny.

 ABOVE:  How lucky I got a baby doll out for her to play with.  She is still a bit clingy and tired from the trip.  It took them about 20 hours, car/plane/plane to get here.

 ABOVE: Russ, Sienna, Tess and Bodhi.  IN. MY. HOUSE. .... AT. LAST.  

ABOVE:  how gorgeous is our Granddaughter!


ABOVE:  settling in... got a drink, time to relax.

End of Day:  well as you can imagine, I'm in 7th heaven.  Sienna is still wary of me... which is understandable.  She will warm up soon enough... I believe in LOLLIES ... lol
nite nite

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger