Sunday 6 May 2012

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY SIENNA AMELIA!

Russell and Tess connected with us over Skype last night... so I got to see wee Sienna the day before she turns 1 year old.


She is just ADORABLE...  it is going to be 6-7 months before we finally get to give her a cuddle.  I can't wait.



ABOVE:  Sienna and her Mum and Dad.  
I can't believe there will be ANOTHER wee baby in their family in two months!  Another one we won't see until around December.  


I bet he/she will be just as darn cute as Sienna and her sister Haylea.
Russell requested a Teddy for the new baby... so I am now on the look out for the perfect teddy (X's two).  Ya gotta have two the same so you can wash one and still have one with the bubba eh?  *smiles*


TODAY:  moving stuff around again.  Probably take me all day.... but it's on me mind, so can't be ignored....   I'm such a pain in the butt to everyone.
Why ... oh why.... can't I be content with where things are just for once????


ONWARD...


Yesterday I told my menfolk I wanted to move the bedrooms around AGAIN... and they kinda ignored my 'request'....
S0... Right now I'm getting LOTS of exercise, doing it myself.  
Cos I am VERY impatient, and when I say I want to do something, I mean NOW, not later.
*sigh*
They know this.  Doofus's.


Lacy has caught the bus into Manurewa, she's dropping off some stuff to Housing Corp.  So it's just me in the house for a while... yaaa.


I've managed to move about 1/4 of the furniture on me own... just having a break before starting again.   
It's HARD WORK!  I sure can't just go full steam ahead anymore... I've got to take 'breaks'.... getting old *sigh*


I'm going to have some bruises me thinks.  Just spent about 20 minutes getting Griffin's big chest of drawers up the stairs.  I took all the drawers out, but it was still a massive job for me.  ONE. STEP. AT. A. TIME...... and there's 11 steps.
I've been counting how many times I go up and down the steps... should be quite a few by the time I'm done for the day!


ABOVE:  the drawers at the top of the stairs.  I would weigh them to see how heavy they are... but I'm too tired.


Lacy arrived back... think she's having a rest now.  Sounds like a good idea.  I'm getting a bit tired.  Might get some lunch... I've been on the go for 4 hours...


5 hours later... no internet all afternoon, couldn't update... so just kept on moving stuff!
Totally shattered now.  Even me fingers hurt.


ABOVE:  very ikkk photo!  Tired, hot and no makeup !  LOL... like I give a shit ... I got heaps done today!  I'm really pleased with myself, and later on I'm gunna have a spa.  


OH AND I managed to cook a huge beef/bacon/tomato casserole too.  1/2 for tonight's dinner with veges, and tomorrow I'm gunna make PIE with the rest.   Yummmm.


I'm so tired I have no appetite for dinner.  So, with all the exercise today, and no dinner.. I might lose a kilo!  That would be nice.


WOMBAT: I'm gunna pretend you didn't say that... I ain't got any muscles.. it's all fat !


End of Day:  what a busy day I've had!  Massive moving around... Steve is back in the 'spare' bedroom, Lacy is in Griffin's room, my car is finally back in the garage, and Griffin?  
He's sleeping in my walk in wardrobe for now!
ON TRACK: too right!
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger