Saturday 12 May 2012

I'VE GOT A NEW THINGEE... AND HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

I have wanted one of these thingee's for years... and at the market yesterday the first thing I saw (literally!) was one of them:

ABOVE:  I'm not too sure what it's 'supposed' to be, but for me it's going to be our new fruit container!  It's so damn cute... I love it ... and it was a BARGIN..... like super cheap. 

Do we like it?

Today, sadly at some point we will head for home.  But not just yet!  We have the whole day to do as we please again... so we will!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the Mother's out there, I hope we all have a fab day.


Yikes... forgot... last night we went to the movies in Matakana... and when we sat down I was in AWE of the dome shaped ceiling... cos it was COVERED in roses... either fabric or wood, not sure, but spectacular to see!


ABOVE:  you really can't tell  how amazing the ceiling looks from this photo.... 


ABOVE:  this one shows them better!  Amazing... there were literally THOUSANDS of them....  on the outside of the building, the roof is made of copper domes over the two theatres.
The movie we saw was called "The Very Exotic Marigold Hotel".... and while not one I would have normally thought I'd want to see... it was very good!  I'm thinking any movie with Judy Dench in must be good eh?

ONWARD...


Home!  Had a wonderful time away.... just perfect.  We are definitely going there again... hopefully in a couple of months.




Fish 'n' chips for dinner tonight, then  TOMORROW... I pull finger and get some weight off!  I saw so many GORGEOUS clothes in boutique type shops in Matakana ... that I loved.  Of course, none of them would fit me right now.  INCENTIVE.  FEELING VERY MOTIVATED.


End of Day:  lots on my mind.... lucky I'm not easily fazed.
Then again... I am sometimes.
ON TRACK: WILL be tomorrow.
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger