Tuesday 8 May 2012

PIE ANYONE? NO? WHAT ABOUT A RHINO THEN?

I love making pies.
Last night's was really, really yummy:


 ABOVE:  it's supposed to say 'OH YAA PIE' ....   but it's a bit hard to tell.
Was bloody nice though.  I think a good stew always tastes better the next day... and even better in a pie!


ABOVE: re-jigged craft/sewing area.  I wonder if I will ever stop moving stuff around?  *sigh*


Painted concrete floors... OMG slippery!  Going to price some sort of 'astro turf?' or garage carpet for the floor under me car.  The last thing I want is for anyone to arse over onto concrete!


TODAY:  off to the Hospice Shop... and NO Mrs Smelly Pants!  How freakin awesome.  Lacy is coming down to Manurewa this morning too... I think she wants to have a look at nappy prices bla bla bla.


(sorry, didn't get around to Blog reading/commenting yesterday, was just too tired, hopefully will this afternoon)


OH... I mentioned a Rhino didn't I?  Well.. I did this cutie late last night:


ABOVE:  Meet 'Cindy'.... I named her.  She's so cute... I LOVE RHINOS.  


ONWARD...


I totally loved Hospice today!  I got a few treasures, found some for Amanda, put some aside for next week... and we were busy... which I love.  


ABOVE:  a cute wee clock for me sewing area... I kinda broke the one down there yesterday... Ooops.  And a darling wee silver jewellery box.

ABOVE:  and some awesome Tupperware ($4 the lot)... cos a girl can NEVER have too much Tupperware!  


PINKY: no it didn't, but that's cool as I use that size container for mayonnaise.... or leftovers in the fridge.  It's a really versatile size.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger