Thursday 17 May 2012

HMMMM... IT WOULD FIT

I'm getting a bit tired of having Griffin sleeping in my wardrobe.
Yes, I am.  
It is supposed to be a temporary place for him to sleep, but I wonder.... What if Lacy is still here in 6 months?


I was walking down the hallway this morning.... and glanced in the laundry. Hmmmmm,  it's just the right space for an airbed.  The ONLY problem is the dog door!  Bit... draughty?
Maybe I need to scrap that idea eh?


Pitch a tent?
Nah... bit too cold.  And we get lots of wind and rain in winter.


I keep wracking my brains on where I can put him.  
And I simply CANNOT find an alternative to MY wardrobe.   Grrrrrr.


Today:  sewing!  And now that I have the Baby Quilt off my conscience I can relax and do some wall hangings !  Yaaaa.


ONWARD...


I dropped Steve off at work this morning, and then popped into the Hospice Shop to drop off some choco's I was given by my Quilter lady.... and let me Boss know I would be away next Wednesday.
Going to Hamilton ... but can't say why right now... tis still 'SECRET'.  lol


And, before anyone asks me 'what is a choko?'....



ABOVE:  choko's.  You can get prickly ones, smooth ones and creamy coloured ones too.  They grow on a creeping vine like a pumpkin.  They taste like?  I dunno!  Never tried one.  I think people use them to make chutney, relish etc. 


ABOVE: Lacy's room (until she leaves).... no room for Griffin.  Hell, I'm not even sure there is room for the bassinet!  Griffin can't share the bed either, cos he tosses and turns all night and would drive Lacy MENTAL.

ABOVE: Brylee's room.  It's a single, so no room for Griffin in here either.  And there is also the problem of them not going to sleep at night due to talking, arguing, moaning and groaning about the other one making noise... bla bla bla.
Hell, they bitch about each other at night when they are not even sharing a room!  Shits.


The 'attic'... is under the roof.... a concrete tile roof, no insulation... only good for storage.  
Griffin would FREEZE up there!


Steve's room:  well same problem here too.  Griffin COULD share the bed with Steve.... but then where would be put BEX when she's here? I seriously doubt she wants to sleep in my wardrobe!!!  
lol


The lounge and family room:  hmmmm... had thought of it... but as we use both rooms until WE go to bed at 11pm... Griffin would be awake until 11pm every night.  NOT a good idea.


OH and I even thought of the back of my car (in the garage).... but that sounds even WORSE than sleeping in the wardrobe!


So, we are back to the wardrobe.  It's the ONLY place that is not freezing, not getting in anyone's face and he can get to sleep at the right time for him .... *sigh*


Shit I hope he hasn't gone and told his teacher's at school that he's sleeping in the wardrobe!!!  It sounds even worse that sleeping in the garage!   shit shit shit.


Who suggested bunks?   I'm now thinking... a bunk set in Brylee's room... double bed on the bottom, single bed on the top could work!  AND give us more options when say... Kelly and Rena visit?  
Kelly and Rena share the double, Brylee on the top bunk! 
Cos usually when they visit Brylee is in the wardrobe!  Hee hee....


I'm sewing!....


Well, I have done most of the stitching of the Hippo... now I have to make a border and then quilt it!


Re: Steve.  I am sure he will move on and live with Bex before the end of the year.  I do not WANT him here necessarily, he just is here!


Re: Lacy.  I hope she is out by the end of the year too... And YES Maria, I think she should keep the room tidy too.  Must talk to her about that.... and now....it's DONE.
She is right NOW getting plastic bags to put all her stuff in and then she will put them under the bed.


End of Day:  tis been a long day. Cold.  I'm gunna have sore shoulders tomorrow from sewing for so long too.
Michelle:  Lacy is not Griffin's Mum, I am.
ON TRACK:  not really.
nite nite

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger