Thursday 3 May 2012

YAAAA, A DAY FOR ME!

Lacy spent last night with a girlfriend... so once the kids go to school, and the blokes go to work... I'll be on me own.
ALL MORNING probably!


Gotta love it.


Last night I started another Giraffe Wall Hanging:

ABOVE:  He's cute!  Lots and lots to do on him yet... but I think he's gunna rock!


Apart from finding time to do some sewing, I really need to do some housework!
The house is a pig sty!  NO... really it is!  


Now that it's getting so very cold overnight... I don't know if it was a good idea moving Steve and Griffin into the garage.  It's freezing down there!


So I've got me thinking cap on again... which will most likely mean moving stuff AGAIN.
I have a feeling the men in my house are NOT going to be happy with me...


ONWARD...


I went to the mall... posted a parcel to Sienna, it's her 1st birthday in a couple of days!  Man that year went fast.
Came home... and baked a Double Feijoa Cake!  Everyone loves it, so why waste time doing only one!  


Now I'm going to start the next Giraffe... going to get them all to the point where I can do the applique' stitch around all of them in one go.  I have a system...lol!


ABOVE:  Giraffe number 3... he's cute too.  His body is actually orange, but it's come out looking reddish in the photo?  And his patches are actually yellow.  Weird.


End of Day:  a quiet afternoon and evening.  Cooked butter chicken for dinner, it always goes down well with the family.
ON TRACK:  not really... butter chicken, followed by feijoa cake?  was nice though.  *smiles*
nite nite.


HELEN:  Butter Chicken is an Indian dish, small cubes of chicken cooked in a mildly spiced, buttery sauce, poured over rice.  It's to die for!
I am not sure what spices are used, perhaps you can look on the internet?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger