Sunday 20 May 2012

MEMORIES....

While I hate going up into the attic... the stairs freak me out... it was nice to find a few things.
One being the baby clothes I had saved over the years.
Sadly, I have very little from my girls baby days... just a couple of things.  I think I've given them a few bits 'n' bobs over the years, so maybe that's where it's all gone?
I do have a bit more of the boy's stuff... and the memories they brought back were lovely.


ABOVE: in this lot I've got a nightgown I made when I was pregnant with Amanda, two nightgowns Stew's Mum made for Steven, Russell's first cardigan, and lots more!

ABOVE:  and this! It was the main part of a Fish cot Mobile.... it still works!  Lost it's tail though... hmmmm, wonder where that went?  lol
It's 33 years old!  It's tail used to wiggle with the music, and it's eyes STILL go up and down.  I think I will keep this forever.


Monday.... today I will wash the floors and feel very virtuous... then perhaps read some blogs.
After our very busy weekend doing lots of housework, I don't feel like doing more.


I think I've got a headache!  lol


ABOVE:  Just liked this.
I love all my kids, don't see the need to say it all the time.  Actions speak louder than words.
So... I'm going to Hamilton on Wednesday (family matter) and I wonder who will bother to come and spend lunchtime with me?  


***********************************************************
************************************************************


ONWARD...


Above:  Waiting for it to dry now...


So... after doing everything BUT the blasted floors... I just did them.  But that was after I had done 3 hours of housework... 3 hours I so did not intend to spend DOING housework!
But... when it's staring you in the face... ya just gotta do it.  *sigh*
At least I have the satisfaction of enjoying my clean and tidy house for a while.   
Lacy is due home around lunchtime.... wonder how she's going to react to her new 'sleeping' arrangements?   ha ha ha.


Lacy arrived home and.... thought the bedroom was just fine!  Awesome eh?


I must have been tired!  I lay down on the couch for a few minutes... and woke up QUITE a long time later!  I felt like shit too... really befuddled... sleep during the day is not that good me thinks.


End of Day:  having real issues with Blogger tonight!  I have had to revert to the old interface to get to the bottom of my post to actually type this!
Stupid blogger!
ON TRACK: yes.
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger