Tuesday 1 May 2012

BACK INTO SEWING... WHAT FUN

I know I shouldn't, cos I've got SO MANY UFO's in my sewing room... but I did anyway... cos I can!
I started making an applique' wall hanging (or it might end up as a quilt) ... last night:
ABOVE:  a start on a Giraffe.... totally crap photo, took it last night .... will do a better one when the light is better, bit early yet.


I showed it to Lacy, thinking she could have it for Miss Muppet... but the response was not all that enthusiastic.... apparently she would rather something in PURPLE and GREEN.


So.... I will figure out what I can do in those colourways for her.... *sigh*.  Fussy Tart.


TODAY:  first thing we are going to an appointment for Lacy.... so no Hospice Shop for me today.
After that.... We might just have to go down to Spotlight for PURPLE and GREEN fabric!   
What a shame.... more fabric shopping!


You know what?  I had almost forgotten how much I love sewing.... buying awesome fabrics.... I just love it!  It makes me happy.


ONWARD...  


RAINA:  yeah... she ain't got much appreciation ... she's a crabby tart.
WEBBY:  ya made me laugh... Thanks for the 'pity' lol !


Lacy's appointment didn't take THAT long, so I went into the shop and did a couple of hours work.
BEST NEWS EVER:  Mrs Smelly Pants has been suspended indefinitely..... cos she was being verbally rude and nasty to some of our customers.... and it came to a head on Monday and she was asked to leave!   OMG .... she must have been really bad to get suspended!   I only bought feijoas today.. and a top for Lacy.  So, no photo.  na na nah nah.


Home now and it's time for lunch, I'm starving.... 


It's been a nice quiet afternoon.  I copied some giraffe pictures off the 'net so I can make a few more Giraffe wallhangings or maybe a cot quilt?  Not sure yet... can ya have a purple and green giraffe?
lol


Stew just got home... and it's time to dish dinner:  Chicken Drumbsticks slow baked in a Teriyaki Marinade, veges and potato.  Sounds nice eh?


End of Day:  dinner was very nice.  Quiet evening... not a lot happening around here, it's getting cold!
ON TRACK: yep.  Cool eh?
nite nite

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger