Friday 28 October 2011

YAAAA, OFF TO THE HAIRDRESSER TODAY

I said to Stew late last night:  "I feel peekish now"... and this is what he plonked on me lap:


ABOVE:  I didn't make much of a dent in that lot I can tell you!  lol

TODAY:
I am well overdue for a hair re-colour.... so I finally made an appointment and am getting foils again today.  More blonde... yaaaa... hopefully in a few more months I will be back to the 'right' colour for me.

Usually on a Saturday we go out and about, but as my appointment is at 10am... and it is bound to take about 3 hours, we will have to go out this afternoon instead.

I will leave darling Stew a little list of things he can do while I'm 'busy'.  hee hee.

Actually, Steve (son) is not working today, so he can help his Dad.  I am so lucky with my guys, they always do what I ask of them with such good natures.  Sometimes I have to 'hint' a few times that they need to move it...and do it... but mostly they are just lovely.  "Hint"  means "nag" to a man...really!  lol

I had planned to take lots of photos of the new baby last night, but there were so many people in the room it was just not possible!  Jackie is so lucky ... she has a private room!  But it wasn't that big... last night there were 10 adults and one child in the room... and the infant!  So, photos will have to wait until she's home.

Once I'm back from the the hairdresser I will post a photo of me hair.... I hope I'm as happy with it as I was last time.

SUE FROM CYPRUS:  you clearly do not know that ANON (Lacy) is my daughter.  We are raising her two children, Brylee and Griffin.  She is going through a tough time right now and is clearly taking it out on me.  Not a new situation...and one that will resolve itself one way or the other.  Oh and Sue, how did you find my blog, and do you have one?  Edit:  of course I don't mind you reading and commenting on my blog!  Silly girl....*smiles*

Righty ho.... off I go.... to do a wee bit of housework, make that list for me men... then go get pampered for a few hours!  NEAT!

ONWARD...

My hair took 3 hours!  I also got Steve to come down and get his done too... I didn't feel like doing it for him this afternoon!  lol
I don't have time right now to finish drying my hair and straighten it... so you have to wait for the photo... LUNCH next...



ABOVE:  well... there's the hair... Stew took these photos... I just could not get a half decent shot myself. 
We had lunch at Masala in Papakura today... it was a little bit different from Masala in Mission Bay, but not by much.

Stew is out doing the lawns right now... Steve has gone to Hamilton to see his girlfriend... YES!  He has a girlfriend again.  And he's happy.

Dinner is in the oven... a roast of beef.  YUM.
Not much else to report for now.

I must credit Stew (hubby) with making a wonderful dinner tonight.  He is now going out to buy dessert... as we both feel like something sweet.  I am taking today off dieting obviously!

Steve (son) and Mike (son) are NOT twins!  Steve is older by 2.8 years!    I know they look similar, but to us not at all like twins!  lol

I just remembered why I hardly ever wear my hair down!  It is so bloody hot with it down.  I am off to put it up again.  Too many hot flushes this afternoon.  Making me crabby.

End of Day: very happy with my hair colour right now. 
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger