Saturday 29 October 2011

CHRISTMAS CARDS

Today I clear off all the sewing things... and get ready to make cards.

Christmas cards in fact.  I've not done Christmas Cards before.
I have an order from a girl in Australia for her Christmas Cards and Gift Cards.... so I am going to make a start on them today.

It will be fun coming up with some different ideas for the cards... luckily I have already bought Christmas themed fabrics...




ABOVE:  with this much choice I think I am going to have fun!

Change of plans... it does happen!
It's far too nice a day to be stuck inside so we are all going out for lunch.
I shall buy more card and supplies for the Card Making tomorrow... 
later...

ONWARD...

So... we went to Hamilton for lunch, and to visit Amanda & Andrew,  Kelly and their kids.


ABOVE:  we arrived at Amanda's just in time to get an ice cream from the Mr Whippy van  (Mobile Ice Cream vendor)...


ABOVE:  Yum.... there was just as much on Rena's face as in her belly!  lol


ABOVE: Amanda and Joel... her youngest boy.


ABOVE:  Grandma and Joel...


ABOVE:  Grandma and Huston, Amanda's eldest boy...


ABOVE:  Grandma and Emily.... Amanda's baby girl....


ABOVE:  Joel wanted to play this game with me... I wasn't that keen at first.... but it was actually fun!   I did not win.  *sigh*

ABOVE:  while out at the mall for lunch I saw something, said "OOO that's nice".... and ummm... bought it.  Will show ya tomorrow!  hee hee.

We are home now... and it's time to get dinner sorted.... Stew is on to it...ya.

End of Day: Watching a silly movie on TV... then off to bed. 
nite nite

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger