Tuesday 18 October 2011

STEW IS HOME... YAAAA

Stew has taken the next three days off work, and as next Monday is a public holiday he's got 6 days off all up.

I hope he gets to have a nice rest.
Today I think he plans on taking the kids to the moves, I will not go.

I'm thinking a big 'nap' might do me some good!
Still feeling quite horrible with this cold/cough so really hope having a really quiet day today will help.

In case you didn't read it last night, I lost .200 grams in the past two weeks!  Better than a gain.... and I can feel my motivation grow as I continue to have losses. 

Back later....
ONWARD...

Had a glitch with the blog last night.... my 'first ever blog post' reposted last night!  sorry for the confusion... hell.... even I was confused!  It's back where it belongs now... in 2006!  lol

I stayed in bed until 9.30!  Still feel ikkk.. but maybe a bit better ?  Certainly not coughing quite so bad.  So think I'm finally on the mend.
When I got up Brylee saw me and went and told Stew "Mum's up, but she doesn't look that good"!   lol   Who looks fantastic first thing in the morning I ask ya!


ABOVE:  So they are going to watch this movie and while they are there I'm going to walk around Sylvia Park Mall, maybe have a light lunch and just chill on me own.   Hopefully I will find some candles for my new dining table candle holder too.

It cost $107 for Stew, Brylee and Griffin to go to the movies (with a drink and popcorn)!!!  That is daylight robbery!

ABOVE:  I got some candles from the Warehouse.  They are not exactly what I wanted, but they will do.  I had a very miserable lunch... just wasn't hungry.  Then went back to the car park building and sat on the concrete and read a women's magazine until they came out of the movies.  (It was too hot in the mall and I felt even worse, so being in the carpark building was cooler)

NOW:  I'm going to have a lie down. 

WOW:  I had a 3 hour sleep!  Feel quite chipper now.... and best of all? Stew has got a chicken roasting in the oven, and done all the dinner!  I just get to sit and be waited on.  Awwww.
Steve has been home all day too.   He hurt his knee and ankle yesterday and got sent home today to rest up.  

End of Day:  nice quiet evening watching the telly.  Not much else happening right now... nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger