Friday 7 October 2011

ALL IN A ROW...

This is why I wanted a recliner/2 seater in the family room!

ABOVE :  all in a row... Brylee, Rena, Griffin and Steve, PLUS the two dogs.  How cute is that!

It works so well... they are all happy as Larry there... and I can enjoy my lounge without noisy kids.  Or Playstation/XBox or whatever the latest must have is.

Steve has work today, so it's just us and Kelly/Rena... probably go out and about as per our usual Saturday...
I think Kelly wants to go down to the Hospice shop for a look around...

ONWARD....

I have had my first BAD experience with buying stuff online!
I ordered two fern decals for our little car... from an Australian website.  They debited my credit card 5 weeks ago, and I have not got the decals!
Does anyone in Aussy know how I go about reporting this scam artist to the proper authorities???

We went out to lunch... and I took Kelly over to Briscoes to show her the white tablecloth I wanted,  as she said her and Amanda would get it for my Birthday....



ABOVE: and I ended up buying the tablecloth AND some dinnerware ...OOOoops!  BUT in my defence, it was all so heavily reduced in price I could not help buy buy it!  Even the tablecloth was half price.

DEBBIE:    The decals were ordered almost 6 weeks ago... It does not take that long to post from Australia to here.

PENNY:  you would think so eh?  But NO!  He took me back for more within half an hour of getting home.  HE said we should!

End of Day:  well Stew is engrossed in the rugby, Steve is in Hamilton, and the rest of us are just chillin in the lounge hoping the rugby finishes soon.  Somehow I don't think it will.  It is NOT like being there, that is for sure.
nite nite.  Edit:  apparently I did not realise that the decals I ordered were bigger than the $8 ones, hence the higher cost.  *sigh*... age eh?  I simply forgot that I had ordered bigger ones, but hell, it was nearly 6 weeks ago!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger