Monday 17 October 2011

OOOPS TOO BIG, AND ISN'T HE GORGEOUS!


ABOVE:  well the Decals for the car finally arrived. And they are too big for the car.  DOH!  Luckily he threw in some little ones, so they can go on the car.   I have NO IDEA what I'm going to do with the huge ones!  Ideas anyone???


ABOVE:  Today, Teddy goes to the groomers.  Clearly he needs to go!



ABOVE:  He's so bloody cute.... I reckon we won't recognise him later on today! 

The kids and I will have a wander around the shops while Teddy is being groomed.  Tossing up whether to take Coco with us and take her for a walk too...  I think it will depend on the weather and how I'm feeling.

ONWARD...


ABOVE:  Well, Teddy is no longer a sheep!  He's very tired though, it's hard work being groomed! 
While he was at the groomers the kids and I did a bit of shopping.  Some for me and some for Xmas presents.


ABOVE:  This is for me.  It's a really different candle holder and I fell in love with it. 


ABOVE:  this candle holder is perfect for on the table.... long and low.  You can see over it to converse over dinner... which is nice.  Just have to find some candles for it now.  


ABOVE:  this metal bug.... it too is a candle holder ... you hang it on a wall and the candle is inside the 'body' of the bug.  Cute.  Probably a Christmas present for someone.

ABOVE:  I got two gift baskets of funky soaps, perfect for Christmas presents too. 

So, in all a sucessful morning.  The kids enjoyed our visit to Pukekohe .... especially morning tea!  Griffin is happy as long as ya feed him!  lol

ANON: thanks for that!  Your comment just made me laugh, and I needed a laugh!  *smiles* 

Late lunch time:  off to make the kids some sandwiches...

Lunch done.   Watching the weather go from fine and sunny to TORRENTIAL rain... over and over again! 
I am going to WW tonight too.... must get on the scales and see what the damage has been these past two weeks.  Been very upset by recent happenings and been taking it out on myself (self medicating) with chocolate.  Silly me.

But I think I'm over it now... I know that at the end of the day we will be OK.  There are so many friends and family prepared to back us up that I am sure things will work out well. 

Second day in a row I've been hit with bad dizziness and feeling FREEZING COLD.... think I am throwing up more than I'm taking in at the moment.  So, I am still going to WW tonight, but Steve will drive me there and back.
Got Butter Chicken on for dinner... hopefully some of that will stay down.

End of Day:  well I lost .200 grams over the past two weeks!  Seeing as I was up half a kilo last week I shall not complain.
Dinner was ok... my taste buds are totally out of whack... even me diet coke is a bit ikky! 
I need to get over this cold... not liking me Diet Coke is DREADFUL!
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger