Friday 14 October 2011

TEN WEEKS AND THREE DAYS


Today our first born puppy from our first ever litter leaves home. 


ABOVE: Coco and her first litter of pups.  3 girls and 3 boys... such a clever wee girl.


ABOVE:  the pups at 8 weeks old, just before the first one (Chico, formerly Pinky) left home.


ABOVE:  Coco and her first born, just for a little while he was all on his own...

ABOVE:  and here he is again... on his own just for a little while.  He has been a delightful wee puppy to raise, along with is brothers and sisters. 

He leaves home today.

And I am left wondering... will we do this again?   It is quite a bit of work, and not a cheap exercise either.  We have been incredibly lucky in having no problems at all with them or Coco.  I know this is beginner's luck.

So, I shall ponder the "will I" ... "won't I" for a while before I make up my mind.

As we are expecting Bruiser's new family after lunch we are going to stay home and do some housework this morning.  We have family coming to dinner tonight, so I shall do some prep for that too.

ONWARD...

So.. the beef/bacon/tomatoe/mushroom casserole is cooking in the crock pot... I've made the lemon meringue pie... just have to make the meringue for the top after dinner... all organised!
Just waiting now for the people to arrive to pick up Bruiser...


ABOVE:  Bruiser's new Mum.  The rest of the family were at home, the young children were having a nap.  They have no idea they are getting a puppy!  Melissa is going to email me and let me know how it goes. 
I'm sure the kids will be wrapt with him.

Time for us to tidy the house in readiness for this evening...

End of Day:  well a very nice evening has been had.  Dinner was excellent, the rugby was.... a bit boring, but still watchable I suppose.  I found it very boring, it was just tackle, tackle, tackle... kick, kick, kick. 
I hope tomorrow's game between our All Blacks and Australia is a really good game.
nite nite

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger