Monday 10 October 2011

4 MORE SLEEPS...

Next saturday afternoon this little darling goes to his 'forever home':



ABOVE:  our darling Bruiser, our First Born puppy, from our first ever litter.  He's special.
It has been lovely having him stay home for these extra two weeks.



ABOVE:  it doesn't matter how many toys you give him... he finds a grape twig and it's the best thing EVER to play with!



ABOVE:  isn't he just adorable?


ABOVE: he doesn't have blue eyes, it's just from the flash...



ABOVE: he really is a stunning little puppy.  But  I am biased!


Today:  taking it easy at home.  Relaxing in the peace.  Brylee and Griffin are really good at self entertaining... I've trained them well!  I will probably do some sewing...


ONWARD...

I ordered a Beaver soft toy from Amazon... it arrived this morning:


ABOVE:  The Beaver for the Viva. 

I have been sewing.... hence the lack of updates...

 ABOVE:  I asked Amanda if she had any preferance in colour for a dress for Emily.   She said 'NO orange/yellow or purple.  Hmmmmm... I COULDN'T RESIST that, and made an orange one.  I think it looks lovely!

ABOVE: then I made this one, but it came out too big, so I need to add another frill along the bottom to make it longer.

I have a nice beef stew in the crock pot, so don't have to race around now and prepare dinner, it's done!  yaaaa.

End of Day:  I went to bed at 6.30!  I had a thumping headache..... so bed was the best place to be.  Got up again at 10.50 and felt much better. 
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger