Thursday 20 October 2011

HEADING TO NEWMARKET TODAY

Today we are heading down to Newmarket as I want to visit TS14+.... a clothing store for us more generously built girls.

I hope to pick up a couple of items for the summer.

Not sure what else we will get up to today. 

I've been wanting to get a New Zealand tattoo for ages... I am finally almost ready to do it.   Just have to settle on the design, but it will be something like this:


OR....

ABOVE:  it has taken my years to decided WHERE to have it, now I have to decide which way to go.  Outline only, or more detailed.  I hope to get it done by the end of the year.

ABOVE:  I saw this on a Facebook page and it really hit home.  I am going to remember it every time I want to eat something I really shouldn't.

My 'diet' is going really well right now and I so want it to last.

THERE WILL BE NO CAKE TODAY!

ONWARD...

MUST REMEMBER THIS FOR NEXT YEAR.  Don't go clothes shopping on your Birthday, it just makes you hot, bothered and in a very bad mood.
THAT. IS. ALL.

TS14+ :  I was in that shop for an hour. There were two sales reps, and two other customers.  I was told "Be with you in a minute"... and I left after waiting an hour for some service.

Then we went to City Chic in Manukau :  seriously, the only things that fit me in there PROPERLY now are the tights.  Everything else just look stupid on me... if it fits across my boobs, it's way too big across the shoulders.

So I went next door to K & K, and found several outfits that were perfect to supplement my summer wardrobe... so spent several hundred dollars there!

I'm a lot happier now.  Still not going to have cake though!

I had some grapes for lunch, and plan on having some cheese cubes for mid afternoon.  Dinner is franks on buns, I shall have the franks with some scrambled egges I think.

LYNDA:  ahh, yes, it's me birthday.

End of Day: very quiet this afternoon.  Same this evening.  Watching the Bronze rugby game between Australia and Wales.  Half time and I've already had enough of it.  Off to bed early.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger