Wednesday 6 June 2012

WINTER HAS ARRIVED

ABOVE:  kids in the hot pools in Hanmer Springs... in the South Island.  Up here in the North Island only certain areas get snow, and thankfully almost NEVER here in Auckland.  But it has certainly been cold here the last couple of days.

ABOVE:  what a gorgeous photo!  



ABOVE:  and yep, we have some real fun people here too!  lol


ABOVE:  this is the 'present' I gave to Stew yesterday for our Anniversary.  Another 'treasure' I got from the Hospice Shop.  Love it.


TODAY:  Steve is home as he's working both Saturday and Sunday this weekend, so he's coming with me when I take Griffin to his Speld lesson, then we are going into Pukekohe for a quick lunch together.


This morning: READING BLOGS.
This afternoon: READING BLOGS.


That's all folks... catch ya later.


ONWARD...


We ended up taking Lacy out to lunch too... we went to KFC to try their new Chicken Pie... Steve was insistent that we do...


ABOVE:  the new Pie.  Steve's looked like this, and inside his was moist and succulent... mine on the other hand was dry, cracking up and horrible.  So I took it back and they gave me a fresh one... which was very nice.
While it was nice, I doubt I will ever buy another one.  It was NOT that fantastic and at $4.80 not worth it.


I'm feeling very 'flat' today.   


BUT.... I'm gunna move on and concentrate on the lovely things in my life... my kids, grandkids, darling supportive husband and all my wonderful friends.


================================================================================================================================================


That be a fucking big wall.  


Thank god most of my kids have my back and would do anything for me.


GUNNA BE HAPPY NOW.... no matter what.
I've got lots of new grandbabies coming!  I love love love my grandbabies!
Can't wait!!!!
And come Christmas time I will get to meet Miss Sienna and her newborn sister or brother, and her big sister Haylea too!
And then in the New Year... MORE BABIES!!!


OMG it's so exciting!  


Glad the day is winding down.. very tired today.  Hot flushes are so, so bad right now... keeping me awake, even though I'm taking medication to help me sleep!  Doesn't always work obviously.


End of Day:  looking forward to my bed.
ON TRACK: well if you ignore the PIE ... yes! lol
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger