Wednesday 20 June 2012

NOT A NORMAL THURSDAY EITHER

TODAY is gunna go something like this:

- Steve is home as it's his day off, so we will pick up Lacy at 9.

- Then we will go to Manukau Mall to get some photos printed.

- Go to Manurewa for Lacy's growth scan of Miss Muppet.

- Head over to Botany to pick up my new floor rug... I can't wait to get that home!

- Home and do more sewing.

Talking of sewing, here's what I got FINISHED yesterday:


ABOVE:  well... it is amazing I got all my placemats finished... as Coco wanted to sit on my lap all afternoon and evening!  (note, Coco is sitting on the back of a placemat)

ABOVE:  I got all 9 placemats finished!  In one day.  I was so wrapt.  I think I started these over a year ago!  I love them, they were fun to make.

Blood test!  Shit I forgot.  I've got the lab form from the Dr's ... I have to do the next blood test for diabetes.  Should know the results by Monday if I get the test done today sometime.
*sigh* ... I freakin hate needles.

I will be using our small car today as Stew has taken my Highlander to get her new tyres.  Then she will pass her Warrant of Fitness!  Yaaaa.... then I can drive her without freaking out when I see a cop!... or a parking warden.  lol


SPARKLING:  FOE is short for 'Foetus'... not rocket science eh?  Steve and his twisted sense of humour!

ONWARD...


Right:  Lacy's Miss Muppet is measuring in the 60% (percentile) so she's just above average in size.  All good there then.
I haven't had a chance to do my blood test yet, might do it tomorrow.  (hear the cluck cluck noise?) lol
Steve managed to do the things he wanted to get done...and we picked up the new rug:


ABOVE:  there it is... love love love it.


Gunna take a break now... then find another UFO to finish.


*** PEPSI UPDATED *** PEPSI UPDATED *** PEPSI UPDATED ***


End of Day:  a rather nice day, if I do say so!
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger