Sunday 3 June 2012

THIS 'N' THAT - AND A FAIRLY PERSONAL LITTLE RANT

 ABOVE:  I get these trite little things off Facebook... sometimes they really hit the nail on the head, and sometimes they don't quite say it all.  But this one, I'm trying to follow.


ABOVE : THIS ONE IS SO TRUE.


So of today's content has been deleted, as it caused a shit storm.


But I am going to leave the following, cos it's how I feel: 

When was the last time YOU bothered to ASK how Dad and I felt?  If we were well?  Upset? Needed anything?   Fuck that makes me laugh  cos only Steve, Bex and Lacy ever bother any more, and Bex isn't even one of my kids! 

HOW COME WE ARE ALWAYS THE ONES EXPECTED TO DO THE KEEPING IN TOUCH, SHOWING WE CARE?  Love is a two way thing. 
And from now on... I'm gunna sit back and wait for my kids to show me they love ME and would do anything for ME (and DAD of course).  




TODAY:  First off... check on Lacy... then Stew and I are going over to Mt Eden to pick up the Roman Blinds I won on Trademe the other day.
Might pop into St Lukes mall for a look around too.


And because I am such an EMOTIONAL EATER... I think I've gained another bloody kilo... or two.  I know it's my own fault, but I'd like to blame other people... OK?  *smiles*


ONWARD...


Been over to Lacy's... all is good there.  She is a bit upset she has not heard a word from her sisters.  But I suppose their lives are a bit too busy?


Off to have lunch and pick up those blinds soon.


I was accused of ASSUMING too much recently which really pissed me off... but now the shoe is on the other foot and someone is assuming it's all about THEM... well it ain't.


Well.... looks like it's lunch at home today instead of a mall... which is fine.  Toasted sandwiches sounds good!


Stew and I picked up the roman blinds, now it's time to see where they will fit!


TRACY: this had NOTHING to do with Lacy really.


Expecting a lovely evening at home.. I've made ambrosia for dessert... butter chicken for dinner... all yum!


End of Day:  yaaa, almost time for bed... very tired still.
ON TRACK:  NO.
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger