Tuesday 5 June 2012

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DARLING... & FEELING FRUSTRATED



TODAY is our 25th Wedding Anniversary.  A milestone for sure.  But really, just another day in my 'Soap Opera'...  I think we are going out to dinner tonight.


FRUSTRATED....Life is getting in my way!
I want to sit down and read all me blog buddies updates and leave them some comments... BUT I have stuff to do, places to be, and other things on me mind.  Grrrr.


Hopefully, after I've been to work at the Hospice Shop today I can do just that though? I hope so, I'm starting to feel guilty now!


Steve and Bex went out shopping yesterday, and as The Baby Factory was having a half price sale... they had a bit of fun:


ABOVE:  they got a baby carseat for HALF PRICE, and some baby flannels, bibs etc.

ABOVE:  I had a go at putting some curls in Bex's hair... she has very fine, wispy hair... it wasn't easy!  Maybe I will do a better job another day?


On another subject which I won't 'label',  I will say this:  I am enforcing a  'don't go there, don't say another thing'..... and hopefully in a few months things will have settled down.


You never know what might happen tomorrow.  I know this only too well, having lost both my brothers and my Dad... life can take many nasty twists and turns... I hope no one regrets how things were left...  if someone in the family is not here tomorrow.


ONWARD...


OMG ANNE!!!  You have got to be kidding????  Stew and I would be sent into total SHOCK if ANY of our kids even gave it a thought... do something nice for us to help 'celebrate' our 25th Wedding Anniversary?  Yeah RIGHT.  
We are not even on their radar.
Actually, now that's made me cry.


Hospice certainly is the place for me to go to cheer up!  I love it there.  So many really lovely people come into our shop... and I get a kick out of seeing them so happy over their purchases... ALL TREASURE! 


Yep, I got a bit today too... some more linen for Lacy's house, and a really nice 'something' for Stew to mark today.  Can't post a photo today obviously, the man reads me blog every night before he comes home from work!


Thanks for all the lovely well wishes for a nice day... fingers crossed it is.


Housing Corp NZ have really come to the party quickly for Lacy!  We expected to wait weeks for them to get the lawns mown and the house guttering cleaned out... but no!  They had it all done today, now we can actually see the boundary's!  lol


Stew has booked us dinner at Lonestar, one of our favourite restaurants...  the one in Manukau is just lovely too.  We haven't been there in a couple of years... so it's going to be nice going  there tonight.


End of Day:  well dinner at Lonestar was just lovely!  As per usual, I left almost all the HUGE roast potato chunks... as it takes me all my time to just eat the meat!
ON TRACK: yep, sorta.
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger