Monday 25 June 2012

HELP

My blog has dissapeared!

OH MY GOD ... I nearly died a thousand deaths.


I did NOTHING... yet my blog deleted itself!


I tried everything ... but for the last hour nothing seemd to work... I still have no idea why it was deleted, who deleted it (it wasn't me!) and why it's back.


I am just thankful it is.  I felt physically sick when I couldn't find my blog!


SICK I tell ya!


QUESTION:  is there a way to copy your ENTIRE blog for 'safe keeping' in case this ever happens again?


I really did panic when I kept getting a message saying my blog was deleted!


Thanks for the suggestion Paula, I have indeed changed my password, as of now.


I remember visiting a blog earlier on this evening... and got a 'WARNING MALWARE PRESENT' on her blog... so I'm thinking as my blog disappeared soon after that ... it might have been that?  NOT 100% sure... but it's the only thing I can think of.
So if you see that warning... get off there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger