Tuesday 28 February 2012

TOUCHING WOOD TODAY

Woke up feeling a bit better, so it will be off to Hospice Shop today for me.


Griffin can go back to school too.
He is supposed to be starting school at 8am for 'Bootcamp'.. a programme for a small number of kids who really need to improve their fitness.
I don't think he will be up to it this morning, so I've emailed the teacher to let her know.
Hopefully he is not thrown off the programme.


I've got to cough up for lots of school fees today... so fingers crossed I find NOTHING I must have at the shop today!
I really must learn to curb my impulse shopping!


After Hospice, If I'm still feeling OK, I will pop down to Manukau Mall and look in Strandbags at what I can use that $70 Voucher on..... WITHOUT spending anything myself!
That could be INTERESTING...




LEAP YEAR BABIES!!!  HAPPY 12th BIRTHDAY to one of my best friends forever.... SANDRA in Palmerston North.  I hope you have a wonderful Birthday Chick.  And in two years you will be 50! or... 12 and a half ... however you want to look at it...  lol.


ONWARD...
 Best laid plans!  I did indeed find some treasure at the shop today... and SHOCK HORROR!!!  I actually found some CASH in my wallet that I had completely forgotten about.... 


ABOVE:  so, I got lots of baby girl clothes for Lacy's baby, a purple nightshirt for Brylee (Hanah Montana, which she loves), some delicious chutney, a little cross stitched tablecloth and napkins, and two pure wool blankets for Brylee's bed.  She gets really cold in winter, even though it's not that cold here.  


All that for $20!  SCORE.  When you can get so much for such a low price, it's beyond me why people shoplift!


I didn't get down to the mall afterall... so will have to do that on Friday.


ABOVE:  it doesn't take Teddy long to find a new, nice place to curl up and sleep!  Shame I will have to move him soon ... they need to be washed before I can use them.


End of Day:  it's felt like a very long day today.
ON TRACK:  yep.  Still got a queasy tummy, but not feeling like throwing up anymore.
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger