Wednesday 22 February 2012

LETS HOPE FOR A QUIET, UNEVENTFUL DAY.

No Speld lesson for Griffin today.  His teacher is otherwise occupied.


So... I'm not going anywhere.
I'm not seeing anyone.


Hopefully I do nothing to piss anyone off.
Cos I am over stressful days.


ABOVE:  Baby # 9.  She already looks cute.   In an ultrasound kinda way... *smiles*   .... Hopefully it's OK to post a photo of Baby 9?  *sigh*  suppose I will find out eh?


Maybe Bex and I can go down to the Hospice Shop and have a look around!  Now there's an idea!  Op shopping... yaaaaa.....


ONWARD... a bargin awaits... I'm sure!  hee heee.....


It is a complete and utter crap day out there!  Pissing down with rain.  Joy.


ABOVE:  Bex and I went down to the Hospice Shop and found some baby stuff for Baby 9, and a tupperware container for the cornflakes.  

Then we drove down to the local Manukau Mall... where I wanted to look at shoes, cos Teddy has chewed me Sketchers and they are looking a bit ragged.

So, we are wandering around the mall and Bex sees Steven's (Kitchen ware store) is having a SALE... so I said... ummmm nah, I don't NEED any more kitchen ware.... but she wants to go there ... so we go there....

ABOVE:  yikes! bloody hell, two of those big bags are MINE... *sigh*..... it was a SALE people!  I've now got some Christmas presents already sorted... yaaaa!


We are back home now... contemplating .... ???


TRACY: sorry Chick, what I bought is for Christmas presents for people who read the blog... so no show and tell today!


Made a wicked potato salad to go with marinated chicken drumb sticks for dinner... so yum!  


End of Day:  a totally lazy day really... got lots of washing done, but that's about all!
ON TRACK:  probably went over today!
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger