Monday 27 February 2012

ALWAYS HAPPENS

As I mentioned last night, Griffin was ill yesterday... and started vomiting last night at dinner time:


 ABOVE:  can anyone tell me WHY kids always manage to vomit all over the floor???   If you feel like you are gunna vomit, why don't ya get up and spew in the loo... or the sink???  
At least after he christened the carpet ( AND my white minky blanket), he used a big bowl.


ABOVE: evidence of a good weekend!  Beach = lots of towels.  Visitors = even more towels.
Yaaaa to getting it all washed and dry though.


Today:  not sure yet... it will depend on how Griffin is feeling when he gets up.  If he is feeling better, it will be off to school for him.  If  not... then another day at home ...   and I won't be going out anywhere.
That's not a bad thing I suppose.


The thing is... I have a $70 loyalty voucher from Strandbags to spend.... and it expires in a few days.  While I am remembering it... I really should use it.  Otherwise I'm bound to forget and then lose the $70.  I have a memory like a sieve right now.  Probably age.  Or just too much on me mind.  I've been thinking I need a notebook and pen hanging around me neck so I can write stuff down when I think of it.... it's that bad sometimes!


Anyone else got that problem?  


ONWARD...


So, Griffin will stay home today, he is still feeling seedy.  AND... so am I now.   My tummy hurts and moving around causes waves of nausea to hit.  GREAT.


I got Brylee off to school (Steve dropped her off for me) then I did the sensible thing, and went back to bed!
And I slept.
Until 12.20 in the afternoon!
Hells Bells, I must have needed it.
Got up, had a couple of dry heaves (ever so awful) and now... just taking it easy.  Tummy physically HURTS.


Griffin looks like he's almost over it... I might see if he wants to eat something, that should be the best gauge on how he's feeling.
That kids loves his food!


I've had several people ask me what camera I have.  It's a Panasonic FZ 100.  It does take good photos.... but you have to take HEAPS in succession to get one or two awesome ones!  I am not a very good photographer.... I want to go to a photography class to learn how to use more of my camera's features.  


Griffin and I are feeling a bit better... him much more than me.  I am a lot better than I was this morning though.
We picked Brylee up from school as it was raining cats 'n' dogs again.  Stupid weather,  can't make up it's mind what it's doing.
We had a really good thunderstorm last night... hope we get another one!


I cooked pork chops for dinner.. and I even ate some... not that I really felt like it, but I kept thinking it would be better to throw up SOMETHING than dry heave!


No Weight Watchers tonight, it would be a bit unfair of me to go and pass on this tummy bug.
Even if it does help us lose weight!  NOT the nicest way to do that.


End of Day:  well it hasn't been the best of days, that's for sure!
ON TRACK:  yep.  KINDA FORCED!
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger