Tuesday 14 February 2012

I WAS MEAN LAST NIGHT EH?

Yeah, well I had to have something to talk about today didn't I?


Weigh In last night:  I Lost .800 grams.
While it wasn't a big loss for two weeks, it was a loss, and I will take it, thank you very much!


I really do need to track every day!  That is what makes you accountable and honest.  I stopped tracing about a week ago... not sure why, just happened.


TODAY:  Hospice Shop for me.  Hopefully it's busy again.
ABOVE: Hmmm.... not bad.  Might mean decluttering some more...  and Teddy better be VERY Careful, cos he really ain't Beautiful or useful!


ABOVE:  lucky for him we love him.... even when he has a barking fit in the middle of the night! 


ONWARD...


Back from Hospice, and of course... I found a little bit of treasure!


ABOVE:  a really nice (and spotless) winter jacket for Brylee for only $3!

 ABOVE: really cute little glass vase... not sure if I will keep it for me, or use it as a gift... it's so nice I'm tempted to keep it.


ABOVE: crystal and pearl necklace!  OMG, I was looking at one very similar to this in a shop at Sylvia Park recently .... which was $280.  This one: $10.00.  SCORE!!!


It's 10 to 3, the kids should be leaving school in a minute.... and it's just started raining... REALLY HEAVILY. Hmmm, do I jump in the car and go pick them up OR wait and see if they thought to put their raincoats on?
I think I'll just wait for them at home... let's see if they used their brains?


ABOVE:  surprise, surprise!  ONE of them listened to me!  I lectured them on wearing their raincoats a week ago... so Brylee took it in.  Griffin... is going to bed half an hour early tonight for NOT doing as he's told.  Hopefully NEXT time he will remember.


End of Day: Made the family a mince/tomatoe over pasta dish for dinner. Proud I did not have any!  NOT having pasta.
ON TRACK:  yep!  Going good eh?
nite nite.  ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger