Sunday 5 February 2012

JADED... NEED A BREAK

I wake up lately feeling like I could just go back to bed.
Feeling jaded.
Looking forward to tomorrow... think I will get the kids off to school and just go back to sleep all morning!


Probably won't happen though.


ABOVE: this is me.  Starting to feel very frazzled.  Once a mother, always a mother.  Just wish sometimes I got a bit more time off.  These school holidays I don't think I even got 1 day's break away from kids.  *sigh*

ABOVE:  I don't think I say this often enough.... so ... THANKS  to everyone who comments ... I really do appreciate it.  Comments are lovely to receive.... and I rather enjoy leaving them too.


Today:  Cloudy or not, we are going to the beach.  Either Orewa or Omaha, will know when we get there!


ONWARD.... see you much later...


Came back early.  There was NO sunshine, and lots of wind... just not conducive for a lovely beach day at all.
We ran into Amanda, Andrew and the kids at Orewa too!  
ABOVE: Orewa, tide out, very cloudy.


ABOVE:  Andrew and Emily... very windy.

ABOVE:  all the kids had a swim... even though it was windy, the water was OK.  Amanda kinda had a swim too... Steve sneaked up behind her while she was standing in knee deep water with her clothes on and 'helped' her in!   Shame... she had her mobile phone in her pocket.  OOoops.  I think she was calling into Sylvia Park on her way home to get a new phone.

 ABOVE: this guy was having a ball in the wind.... man could he get some speed up!


ABOVE:  the family walking along the beach.


ABOVE:  my favourite photo for the day.  Bex shoe with shells.  It's pretty.


End of Day: after much dicking around, I have got a new Header picture.  
ON TRACK:  seriously?  NO.
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger