Wednesday 15 February 2012

SUMMER IN THE CITY

Yesterday afternoon, this storm passed over our house:



ABOVE: ... then it moved in a circular direction and this is what happened half an hour later:


ABOVE:  it spawned a big Waterspout over the city!  NOT dangerous ... just awesome to see.  Sadly, I could not see it from my house.


SUMMER? What summer?  Sure we have had warm temperatures, but where have the long,  sunny days been?  I can count on ONE hand the number of beautiful sunny days we have had.  Sad.


TODAY:  housework in the morning, then picking Griffin up and taking him to his Speld lesson, then coming home to cook dinner I suppose.  All very boring.
I hope YOU are going to have a more interesting day!


CRANKY: re your question last night:  The frogs legs do seem to grow under the skin then just POP OUT!  So weird.


ONWARD...





I just saw this video on another's blog... if you can spare 8 minutes or so... it's worth watching. I can RELATE to the father... even though what he did was kinda nuts!
Personally, I would have used an AXE... it would have felt so much more .... therapeutic!   lol


so ... TODAY... experiencing a bit of a low.  Don't feel like my life is remotely interesting enough to be blogging about... and often think of bowing out... going back to being 'just me' ... without this following of people who seem to be interested in my rather typical, boring, housewife type of life.  Feeling FLAT.  
I just don't GET why anyone is interested in me and my life?  
OH and I can't find any bloody flies to catch today and that is pissing me off too.


Off to wallow... but not in food.  Food consumption is right on track ...


I just made bacon and mince pastry parcels.... god knows how they will turn out!  Fingers crossed they stay together.  I tied them up at the top with ribbon... couldn't find any string.  Must put friggin string on me shopping list...


ABOVE: I was shitting myself while they were cooking... what if the stretchy ribbon had melted?  Or burnt?  LUCKILY it didn't, and the parcels were perfectly lovely!  Everyone loved them.  Yaaaa.  No disaster tonight.


End of Day:  another day done and dusted... still feeling a bit blah... hopefully my mood will pick up tomorrow.
ON TRACK: too right!
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger