Friday 24 February 2012

ANOTHER SATURDAY, HOPEFULLY GET A SLEEP IN!

FAT CHANCE of a sleep in really!
I just hope I can keep the household quiet so Stew can sleep in!  He went to work very early all last week so he could catch up on work that was just getting out of hand, so he's really tired.


Now, of course I have photos of Emily I took yesterday to show you!  


 ABOVE: she is just the happiest baby ever!


ABOVE: we see this expression a lot... giving life some serious thought...

ABOVE: pretending to 'talk' on the telephone... so damn cute!...

ABOVE: Yes Emily... it's me with the camera in front of me face AGAIN!...

 ABOVE:  such a gorgeous wee baby... she just makes me melt.... grandbabies are SO PRECIOUS.


ABOVE:  OK, they are not teeny tiny newborn toes anymore, but still cute!

ABOVE:  Steve and his darling niece.... Bex doesn't get a look in!  


TODAY?  No firm plans at all.   Steve has to work until 4pm... and if it's fine I really would like Stew to mow the lawns and do some weeding!  AND I have quite a bit of washing to do.
Oh yaaa....


I'm sure we will have a nice day no matter what we do...


ONWARD...  Well Stew didn't get a sleep in either, he got up and took Steve to work then went to the Dr's for his blood tests... a monthly occurrence.


Amanda found a rather big spider feasting on a dead cicada... and she was going on and on about all the cobwebs....


 ABOVE:  yep, one fat as spider!  I gave the girls a broom each so they could sweep webs away...


 ABOV:  Bex wasn't at all keen on that!


ABOVE: Even Amanda didn't look that thrilled.


Stew is now doing the gardening/lawns... yaaaa...


Talk about a quiet day!  This must be one of the few saturdays we have simply stayed at home and done bugger all!
Feels a bit weird.


Emily is doing a good job of entertaining us though... cos she has no intention of going to bed by the look of it.  Every time I take her down the hallway, she cries cos it's heading to bed!  


 ABOVE:  looks like we have to wash the windows *sigh* ! 
Amanda just put Emily to bed...  Bex is wiping window sills for me and now Amanda is catching flies!  lol
What a life eh?


We are having pre-dinner drinks, watching the telly and so on.  I have a 1/4 glass of me tipple... run out and ask Steve to get me a refill.
He comes back with this:


ABOVE:  now to the uninformed, this is like 5 drinks in one glass, cos me tipple is a liqueur ... so you are supposed to drink it in VERY SMALL QUANTITIES!  Steve's excuse for giving me 5 drinks in one go?  He didn't want to be getting up and down refilling me glass!   LAZY SHIT!
NOW he's gunna have to get me a bowl with ice in it to keep me tipple cool... it ain't NICE warm let me assure you!


Did I mention Amanda is cooking dinner?  
Well... she is.
Only *hic*  I might be too pissed to eat it soon!


End of Day:  well dinner was nice.. even nicer when I don't have to cook it!
ON TRACK:  maybe not.
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger