Saturday 25 February 2012

IT WAS ONLY A DROP!

Last night, having a few drinks:


 ABOVE:  Waiting for me hair to dry after me bath... think I'll grab Uncle Steve's wine glass... shame there was only a drop left! 


ABOVE:  playing with the glass... 

 ABOVE:  share my spit Uncle Steve!


 ABOVE: Bex having a gander around the neighbourhood... next thing she says, in this slow southland drawl:  "Oooo, I can see a Digger!"... I think you had to be there to appreciate how funny she sounded.  Like a kid seeing Santa for the first time... *lol*


ABOVE:  cuddles with Granddad...

ABOVE: gorgeous.  I think she is just so photogenic, she's a dream to photograph.


TODAY:  Bex heads home today, she's got work tomorrow after having a whole month off!
Not sure when Amanda and Emily are going?
Don't care really... as long as they don't stay forever!  lol


Hopefully we will think of something nice to do today... after staying home all day yesterday I feel the need to get out for a while.


ONWARD...
It was a lovely sunny day (for a change) so we went to the beach.  Spent about 4 hours at Orewa, one of our favourite beaches, and the nicest and nearest one to us.
I took 268 photos!  LOL
I will post some tomorrow as there are enough on this post.


End of Day:  not cooking tonight... I made a huge pile of Bacon/Cheese/tomato sandwiches for our picnic at the beach... so tonight it's gunna be sausages and chips.
ON TRACK:  na not really!  
nite nite

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger