Saturday 13 October 2012

SHITTY WEATHER... AND A MORO BAR

I took a little video of the shitty weather yesterday... and here it is:



Now you too can see why it was an inside, do nothing day!
If you had gone out in that you might as well have jumped into a swimming pool fully clothed.

MORO BAR.  Yeah well, Bex was lying on the couch last night and Steve gave her a Moro Bar... but she didn't eat it right away, so it was a 'photo opportunity' for me:


ABOVE:  so we have Bex, her baby belly, her Moro Bar and Lacy trying to nick it!  Such a flattering photo I must say.  The baby was having a kick too... which was so cute.

Today... well I think we are going out to check out a new PC for me.  I have been using my current laptop for the last 5 years and it keeps overheating and dying... and the sound board is dead too... Try having a 'conversation' over SKYPE when you have to ask the other side to type instead of talk.  Not fun.
  
The guys have told me laptops are NOT meant to be run constantly for 16 hours a day!  Hmmmm... I suppose that explains the overheating!  And the very DEAD battery!  It has to be plugged into the mains now or it won't go at all.

Seems I can get an 'All In One' PC that can sit on the computer trolley that I use in the lounge.  Sounds good to me.  NOT that I will be buying one TODAY... it will have to be towards the end of the year.  So just 'window shopping' today.
That is still fun...

ONWARD...

So, it's 10.30 am and I'm sitting in the lounge putting on me face cos we are going out shortly... when I hear Bex laughing her head off in the kitchen.... Steve comes into the lounge and say's:

"Bex is going to piss herself laughing"... so I grab me camera (of course!) ...  and go to see what she's almost pissing herself over:


 ABOVE:  seriously!  She is crossing her legs so she doesn't wet herself!


ABOVE:  I said to her "What the hell are you laughing at?"....

ABOVE:  She said "Look at those shoes!"  and I said "What is wrong with them?"

Her reply: "WHAT THE HELL IS RIGHT WITH THEM???"

Awww, those are the funky shoes Stew bought in Sydney years ago!  He wears them very occasionally ... like today. lol

We all went out, supposedly to look at computers and do the grocery shopping.  Well we did look at computers, we did have lunch and we DID NOT do the grocery shopping.

Neither Stew or I felt like it... so we came home and are going to just chill out for the afternoon.
Steve and Bex have gone off somewhere on their own... which will be nice for them.
Living in our house means they don't get much 'alone' time.

End of Day:  well it's been a fairly nice day in all.... had a nice evening too.  Dinner was beef spare ribs and veges.  Really yum cooked in a sticky rib marinade.
We are now watching 'Date Night' on TV, so far I'm not that impressed.
nite nite

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger