Wednesday 3 October 2012

HAIR... BYE BYE

Ya all know Steve (son) has a badly sprained ankle eh?  Well the other night Stew decided it would be good to strap it up to help support it while it heals. Steve has a fairly labour intensive job, and he needs to start doing a bit more at work ... so some hair had to go!


ABOVE: using his beard trimmer to get the long hairs off...

ABOVE: it involved a bit of twisting and turning...

ABOVE:  then came the razor... cos the last thing ya want is hairy legs when you want to get the tape off!

ABOVE:  Stew taping up the offending ankle.

ABOVE:  All done. Apparently soaking the tape in Vodka helps get it off again without too much pain.  Can't think of a better use for Vodka.

ABOVE:  I couldn't go without showing you another puppy photo!  That is Pepper on her back.  So darn cute.
OH!  Their eyes are starting to open too!  I love it when that happens, they look even MORE gorgeous.

So.. I'm feeling a bit down today.  It's cold!  And I'm just a bit grumpy.  So, while reading blogs/commenting I eat:  half a tube of Pringle chips and 3 chocolate biscuits.  Cos they WERE THERE eh?  
*sigh*
I know ... I know I shouldn't be eating stuff like that.  But, I'm going to see the Dr tomorrow and I have decided I WILL START taking the diabetes medication.  MAYBE if I start looking at my situation SERIOUSLY I will find the will to care?
Cos I really don't care.  I don't give a shit about myself at all... and that is my biggest problem.  I care about everybody else, but not myself.
How does one address that?

I now have chronic heartburn AND a headache.  Serve me right.

Lunch is done.  Then caught up on lots of blogs... not enough, but as there is over 600 in my Google Reader list still unread, I give up.  I really hope to keep on top of it better from now on!  
Right now?  We are off to pick up Keera for the night.

So, we get the baby home and she cried and cried.. I'm sure she is starting to recognise places that are not 'home'... cos she looked around and just cried!
So I put her in the bassinet and put her in front of the TV with Spongebob Squarepants on... and she fell asleep right away!  Hmmm... I do believe she is used to watching the telly!  Little imp!  


ABOVE:  even with this face on she's bloody cute.

Weird, I thought I had updated since this afternoon?
Oh well... what have I been doing?  Feeding the family, and getting baby fed and down for the night.  I hope she sleeps till at least 5am!
I can live with 5am.   3am?  Not so much.

End of Day:  it's been a nice day sort of.  The puppies are doing well, Coco is still being an amazing mummy and Teddy still wants to get hold of Keera's used nappies!  Ikky dog.
Steve and Bex have taken Brylee and Griffin to the mall so Brylee can choose her Birthday game, and I think they were getting her new slippers too.  She needs new ones something rotten! She has killed her last pair.
nite nite

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger