Saturday 6 October 2012

ANOTHER AUSSY BABY... AND LEMON CHICKEN

Yesterday I had Sienna on me blog, today:  it's Bodhi:



ABOVE:  there is no doubting this little babe is a boy!  He is gorgeous... and almost 12 weeks old.  He looks way bigger than Keera.... but then he is a bonny boy!  AND he looks like Russell in some ways, particularly in the first photo!


 ABOVE:  I made Lemon Chicken last night for the first time.  Brylee and Griffin didn't like it... which surprised me.  Next time I make it I will put it over noodles.  I did not eat the rice at all... being MINDFUL of my diabetes an' all.  *sigh*


ABOVE: this was the sauce mix I used.  I suppose I could have tried making my own, but there was enough to do already!  It took quite a while to get the chicken egged, floured and cooked as it was.

TODAY:  probably a bit of a repeat of yesterday.   I might try doing some sewing ... if the mood takes me.  

ONWARD...

Wow, where has today gone?   I've been busy ... sewing!  Just finished a UFO (UnFinished Object).  It was started quite some time ago for a friend's child... and has been bothering me for some time.  I love it when I finally get something finished!

Stew has been busy too, mowing the lawns, washing the cars and also cooking dinner.
I'm sure he's been doing other stuff too... I just don't know what.  I've been in the garage all day!

End of Day: I took a few cute videos of the puppies tonight, so I shall post a couple tomorrow.  Now... I'm going back to the garage to get on with something else... provided I don't get engrossed in some soppy movie on the telly.
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger