Monday 1 October 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYLEE, ROLY POLY AND NOSES

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to BRYLEE, 12 today...

ABOVE:  getting to be a big girl.  She got her 'presents' this morning....

ABOVE:  this is what I decided to give her... seeing as she didn't know what she wanted!
Home made Gift Certificates.

I suppose that means we will be going shopping today!  

I mentioned yesterday that Miss Muppet was trying to do something... the following photos explains it all:






GRANDMA HELPED ME...

ABOVE:  not happy on me tummy Grandma!

Now, the other thing I mentioned yesterday... what is different about our puppies?

ABOVE:  see?  Cute wee black noses now.  Next thing to happen will be their eyes opening, then their ears... THEN they will walk!


 ABOVE:  I don't know what's more gorgeous... our puppies...


 ABOVE:  or our wee Keera!  


ABOVE:  listening to Uncle Steve ever so intently.

ABOVE:  yeah, this is her dead pan face.

Right, that's probably quite enough photos for now!

ONWARD...

Had a piddle late last night... and I spot something large on the wall just by the door.  Can't think what it is?  It's too big to be anything ALIVE surely?  So... once piddle is done... I move towards the door to see what that is?   FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!  It's a MONSTER cockroach!  I mean HUGE... like the biggest bugger I have ever, ever seen.... I can hardly move with fear... but I manage to get out the door without screaming holy blue murder.
Then I just stand in me bedroom.... too scared to do anything... kinda like flapping me arms aimlessly. (lol)
Poor Stew wakes up and says "What's the matter?"... so I tell him about that HUGE cockroach ... so the MAN drags himself out of bed at 11.45 pm and deals with it.
He flushed that bugger down the toilet.

Luckily I did not dream about it.

4 HOURS.  Shopping.  With kids.  Kill me now.
On a brighter note, Brylee got ...


ABOVE:  A cute tiered summer skirt, new togs and some hair clips with her '1 DRESS' voucher. An activity book with her 'Toy Shop' voucher, a new Smiggle Diary with her 'Book' voucher and on another day she will get her EB Game.  Her hair appointment is booked for next tuesday.
She is looking forward to that.


 ABOVE:  Lacy bought her some summer shoes for her birthday.

 ABOVE:  Brylee showing off her new togs and skirt... they go together really well.
She loves them... which is nice to know.
Lacy made her laugh by flashing her bra behind my back.  Nice... I would have flashed me tits.


ABOVE:  lunch in the kids play area of the Parent's Room... cos there was simply NO ROOM in the food court... it was jam packed!  Terrible photo taken with me phone!

ABOVE: last photo for the day (I promise!) is of Tanya who works at the photo kiosk... she nicked the baby!  *smiles*

This afternoon was spent having a wee nana nap, taking Lacy and Keera home, picking up Steve from work and then making dinner.  Stew arrived home with an amazing chocolate cake for Brylee's Birthday.

End of Day:  a lovely day in all!  Brylee enjoyed her birthday heaps.  Which is nice to know.
nite nite

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger